Chapter 6: The Birthday

Michael got through his next two nights, and then on the sixth night, planned to dismantle the robots and try to free their souls.

"Hello? Hello? Hey, um, what on earth are you doing there?" Asked the man on the phone. "Didn't you get the memo? The place is closed down, at least for a while. Someone used one of the suits in the back, a yellow one. Someone used it to lure-" he stopped. "Listen just finish your shift, it's easier then trying to leave in the middle of the night. Since you're there anyway, keep a close eye on things ok? Because like I said, the building is on lock down, no one is allowed in or out."

"But remember that after this, you're on day shift. Wear your uniform, stay close to the animatronics, make sure they don't hurt anyone okay? For now just make it through the night, when the place eventually opens again, if it does, I'll probably take the night shift myself. Okay, good night and good luck."

Michael ran down the hall with a small axe in his hand. He hid behind a table as he saw Freddy trudging over towards the vent. Michael crept behind the show stage and began to swing the axe towards Bonnie, but Bonnie turned around and grabbed it. "So good to see you again, my truest friend but now your life must end!" Shrieked the robot.

Bonnie chuckled and ripped the axe from his hand and threw it to the ground. "Why so blue? You know I'll be true, and now I'll make slithers out of you!" Michael ran over to the party room again, and hid next to an arcade machine. He heard a faint radio buzz from up above him. "H-Hel-lo th-ere!" yelled Mangle's static glitchy voice as she swung from the ceiling. "We re-memb-er y-o-u!"

Michael ran to the prize counter and started to wind the music box to keep the Puppet quiet, but it was too late. The long slithery arms slid out of the gift box as she hovered into the air. "I recognize you." said Charlie's girly childish voice, "but I'm not afraid of you. Not anymore."

The Puppet climbed out of the box and came towards Michael. He started running back to the office and hid under his desk. He stayed there for around an hour heard turned the corner, he ran into his boss, Jim Bane. "Woah!" he chuckled. "What's wrong?" Michael checked his watch. It was 6:00 am. He looked behind him, and everyone was back in their proper places. "I-" he started. "I... um... thought I saw an intruder on the cameras." he lied. "There wasn't one though right?" asked Jim. "You know that with the investigation going on, no one is allowed in or out, other than our event today." "Yeah, it's all good, no one's here." breathed Michael.

Michael walked back over to the office. He pulled out a pair of glasses from inside the desk and put them on. He ran his fingers through his hair to mess it up so he didn't look like William. He couldn't shake the feeling as he worked day shift. Something about the day felt familiar, a sense of dread, and that something was coming. He looked to the stage and noticed that Bonnie had left the axe backstage, poking out of the curtain. If anything were to happen, Michael would merely need to grab the axe. It's gonna be fine. He told himself.

Another guard named Jeremy walked in the door, wearing his bright purple uniform. Mangle looked up. Her eye shifted over to the guard. She scampered quickly over to the guard. Michael looked over. "Look out!" he yelled. The robot's jaws grabbed tight on the guards forehead and her sharp teeth sunk into his head.

The guard screamed, and so did everyone else in the building. Jim ran over to the guard. "Holy shit!" Jim yelled. "Someone Help me get this thing off him!" Michael looked around and ran back stage to grab the axe. He ran towards Mangle with the axe, and chopped off her head. He then helped Jim to pry the head off of the guard. "Holy shit." said Michael. "Somebody call 911!" He yelled. "Jim, the teeth marks are so deep!" "Jesus Christ." he breathed as he gazed at the gashes that had gone through the skull.

Michael came to the closed down building that night with the axe. He looked in the parts and service room and saw that the old broken down animatronics were gone. They had already been moved for the new location. "Fuck." he said to himself. The new robots were deactivated, so Michael was able to dismantle them. He left their broken bodies scattered on the floor.

Later that night however, William