Chapter 5: The Shadow's Wrath

"Hello hello! See? I told you you wouldn't have any problems!" said the voice on the phone the next night. "Did Foxy ever appear in the hallway? Probably not. Like I said, he was always my favorite. They tried to remake Foxy, ya know? They thought the first one was too scary, so they redesigned him to be more kid-friendly and put her in Kid's Cove. To keep the toddlers entertained, but kids these days just can't keep their hands to themselves. The staff literally had to put Foxy back together after every shift. So eventually they stopped trying and left her as some take apart and put back together' attraction. Now she's just a mess of parts. I think the employees refer to it as just 'The Mangle.'"

"Before I go, uh, I wanted to ease your mind about anything you might have heard lately. You know how these local stories come and go, but I can personally assure you that, whatever is going on out there, however tragic it may be, has nothing to do with our establishment. We're gonna move you to the day shift on Sunday, a position just became-" he hesitated. "Available."

Michael began his regular schedule of checking cameras. He flickered his light at the vents, and then the hallway. He saw one white, and one yellow dot that grew closer. "Goddamn it." Then Michael noticed that the thing was coming closer, but it wasn't walking on the floor, instead it was hanging from the ceiling.

As the dots got right near his door, they hid in the dark corners. Michael began to put on his mask, but the creature's metallic silver fingers crawled over and grabbed it. The robot was a complete mess of metal. It's leg was where it's head was supposed to be and it's feet were where it's arms went. The one thing that remained normal was it's shiny white and pink fox head, and even that was missing an eye.

"Now I get to play take apart and put back together!" laughed Mangle with a girly broken voice. Michael backed away in his spinny chair. "Don't be afraid," said Mangle calmly swinging from the ceiling. "Soon you will be just like me, beautiful!"

Michael started to run, but he slipped on an old piece of Pizza and fell to the floor. Mangle looked down the hall as she hung from a water pipe. Mike reached for his flashlight and threw it at Mangle's head, the fox fell to the floor. Michael looked down the hall and saw Bonnie, and Foxy walking towards him. He looked to his right vent and saw Chica, the only way to go was the left vent, so Michael got on his hands and knees and started to crawl through the vent.

Michael waited in a far away area for about 15 minutes. He crawled back to his office and saw that it was 5:37. He sat back down and monitored the cameras. At 5:54, he flickered his light down the hall and saw- What the hell? thought Michael. Standing in the hall was Fredbear.

As the bear got closer, Michael realized that the bear kept glitching from purple fur to yellow fur. It's empty eye sockets held two red lights. He was enormous and ghostly. He laughed a high pitched giggle. Michael desperately flickered his light and put on the mask, but the bear continued to stagger towards him. He felt incredible agony pulsing through his chest. Visions flashed through Michael's mind. Evan. The tears. The crunch. Eventually the shadowy bear came into Michael's office. Michael stared into the bear's glowing eyes for what felt like hours. The bear giggled once more, and began to melt fading into a horrendous endoskeleton. It jumped towards Micheal. He screamed and closed his eyes. He waited for his death, but nothing happened. He opened his eyes again, it was gone.