Chapter 9: Vengeance

William knew that the Puppet had brought the robots to life, but how? About a month after the closing of Freddy's, William had finally discovered a substance called 'Remnant' that was extracted from possessed metal. The molten metal held the souls and had to be the power to give life. It had taken him over a decade, but he had done it. William drove back to the closed down Freddy's, and waited in the back room for the robots to come to him.

The ghostly purple Freddy appeared and tried to lead the animatronics to William. William bashed them all to bits. He took their endoskeletons home and heated them into a glowing hot molten plasma. He cooled the remnant until it was at a safe temperature to touch. William had technicians that regularly worked on his robots down in the storage facility He put the remnant within the scooper's tank and sent the technicians to install it down in the storage facility with the funtime animatronics. "Once you install it, use it on the robots, inject the liquid from the tank into the endoskeletons." William told them. "Then, deactivate them and bring them up."

After a day had gone by, the technicians, hadn't come back up. William feared that something had happened. "Michael!" called William. "Yes?" he asked. "I need you to do something for me. Go down to the storage facility, deactivate the robots, and bring them up." said William. "Where are you going?" asked Michael as William got in his car. "None of your concern." William shut the door and drove off once more.

William looked for any remaining robots that he could melt down. Then out of the corner of his eye, he saw something. "What?" he asked. "No, it can't be." five small, translucent, white figures floated towards William. "Fuck!" William ran to the back room, shut the door and locked it. The figures floated through the door anyways. "Hey! Stay back!" yelled William. The ghost of Cassidy hovered towards William, chasing him. William looked back and saw the golden Spring-Bonnie suit.

He quickly put on the suit that he had used to murder the children so long ago. "Ha." he panted. "They won't hurt me now!" As William's sweaty back pressed up against the suit, he heard a small click. "OH FU-" William would've finished, but he felt sharp metal go through his vocal chords. The spring-locks unfastened, and the endoskeleton impaled throughout William. They shoved through his heart and lungs, sliced into his limbs, and forcefully pushed out parts on his bones. William fell to the floor, he tried to scream, but all that came out was a horrifying, painful blood filled gurgle from his throat. His body continued shaking and scrambling as he fell to the floor. The children's ghosts began to laugh, and they disappeared.