Escape from Battery city-Part 1

I am a killjoy. Cellophane Knight.

And .. Nothing else. No other thoughts, no memories, no thoughts of what I like, or dislike. No remembrance of family, friends.

Who am I? Where am I? And more importantly, what do I look like?!

I reach up and take a bit of my hair in my hand, a hand with a black glove on it. WHOA, purple hair! Deadly!

The glove on that hand goes up to my elbow. The other hand doesn't have a glove. I look down at my clothes and realise I'm wearing black skinny jeans and a short-sleeved black top.

I take it that I like the colour black?

I look around to take in my surroundings. I'm sitting on the curb of a clean street, the buildings around me look desolate.

On one of the windows is a wanted poster. A wanted poster for killjoys.

Uh oh, I'm a killjoy.. I'm wanted then?

On the poster is a picture of a guy, with bright red hair. There's an X through the picture.

I step back, this is kinda scary, I shouldn't be here if I'm wanted. I need to go somewhere, anywhere else.

I turn around and theres a girl, about my age. The first thing I notice about her is her awesome belts, one black with silver-grey studs, the other all multicoloured. Her hair was black, spiky, with a fringe. Her t-shirt was black, and short-sleeved, like mine, but with another black and White striped top under it. And she wore grey skinny jeans.

Who is she? I don't know her, but then again I don't know myself.

"Who are you?" Is she a killjoy?

"Uh Crash Imploder, who're you?" She looks as confused as I am.

"I'm Cellophane Knight, but just call me Cell. Are you a killjoy?" Wow, I just said that straight out. I didn't mean to, but ah well. She better be, or else I'm in trouble..

She nodded.

Well, that's good. She doesn't talk much.. But at least she has awesome hair.