Escape from Battery City-Part 4

Walking over to Cell I see she is pointing to a small symbol at the bottom of the poster, It says 'Bl/ind', I recognise it from somewhere, but I can't quite put my finger on it, I just shake my head in response, I've decided just to talk when I need to, incase something slips out.

She looks at me in such an odd way, like she's judging me, or maybe I'm just being paranoid, oh well.

"I guess we'd better start to make our way out of here, you coming, Crash?" She smiles at me, she knows I would never refuse, so I just nod my head and follow her as she leads the way.

"So Crash, are you going to speak to me?" I just shake my head, I can be too quiet at times, and now doesn't feel right for me to speak.

Cell just sighs and continues following the map; occasionally looking back to make sure I'm still trailing along behind her.

The walk out of this city is turning out to be longer than I expected, we've been walking for an hour now and we're only about halfway there!

I just continue to stare at the clean, white pavement while walking, hopefully Cell isn't watching me, I don't like people glaring at me all the time.

Battery city must be a huge place, and the zones look even bigger, then again, neither of us know for certain what we're going to do when we get out of here, we're probably going to search for more killjoys, great, more people, but at least then we'll have a place to stay.

"Hey, Crash?"

Looking up I notice that we are surrounded by strange people dressed in complete white clothing, and wearing creepy masks with fake looking black hair attached to the masks, they are carrying white guns. At first glance I thought that they were killjoys, but why would a killjoy be hanging around here?

The creepy white-clad people lift their guns and aim at us.

I am too terrified to move, but Cell seems to be looking for a fight, but we have no weapons.