11. Out of the closet

"PANSEXUAL?!" My Squip practically screamed the word out, causing me to choke on my Minibon.

"Jesus fuck, man, you almost killed me!" I hacked, coughing a chunk of cinnamon roll out of my throat and onto the tray.

"I've been in your mind for a total of four to five hours, and only now am I finding out about your sexual preferences?!" He asked. I shrugged.

"Guess so. I keep all thoughts to myself since I don't want people to know, but now that you're in my head, I guess it decided to come out of the closet. Unlike me." I then noticed a group of guys staring at me from across the food court. It was the same group that had confronted me in Hollister. "Take a picture! It'll last longer!" I called. One of the guys squeaked and flushed red, while another laughed and stepped forward to address me.

"Pansexual? What, you fuck frying pans or something?" He asked. I felt my face pale slightly. How did he know that? Was I that obvious? Choosing to bounce back rather than worry any more, I rolled my eyes.

"No, I do not fuck pans. Pansexuality means I swing both ways. It doesn't matter what parts they have, as long as their personality is good. Has a dick? I'd smash. Has a puss? I'd smash. Is a mental projection that looks like Jason Tam? I wanna find some way to smash because goddamn he's gorgeous." I suddenly realized the last thing I said and looked at my Squip, who was blushing furiously and not meeting my eyes. The group laughed slightly and walked off. I heard a couple of jokes about frying pans but chose to ignore them. 

After they walked off, I leaned back in my chair and took another bite of a cinnamon roll, noticing my Squip almost fidgeting beside me, the blush on his face not fading. I raised an eyebrow. "You good?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded.

"Fine." He said simply.

"Okay...if you say so," I said, grabbing my trash and tossing it into the trash can, walking down to Hot Topic. 

Why would I go into such a taboo store now that I had a Squip giving me fashion advice, you ask? Well, it's simple: Hot Topic sells all my eyeshadow. As I walked in and started impulsively checking out the shirts, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.