7. Dream Calling?

"Now, What kind of Boy friend does this Ryan?" A vibrating female voice growls at me over the call

"Hello, sorry but may I know to whom am I talking to?" I inquire in reply for her accusations, rubbing my eyes to wipe off the remains of sleep.

Last night that girl kept me awake for quiet a good time then Estella's nightmare. I could hardly sleep after hugging my buddy, Scotch. And now this anonymous call and her accusations. I want to be rude and cut it but her voice seems a bit vibrating. It could be a sign of her age or some emotional instability.

In both conditions, it's not appropriate to be rude with the person. And She is a Woman. I can't misbehave with her.

"Ok, so now you don't have Her number either. Does that mean You guys have already broke up? Or it actually never happened at all." Her voice sounds shaken at my question.

I quickly lower the cell, to have a look at the screen. It's showing Her name, 'Estella'.

"Shit!" A curse escapes under my breath as I realise that I picked the call half asleep without checking the caller's name. And if I'm not wrong, this must be Aunt Rose, her land-lady.

"... I thought to inform You about her as She told me that You both had a fight that's why You both are not going out these days." Though I missed some information from her while checking the name but I chose to avoid it still I can hear the concern in her voice.

"I'm sorry Rose, don't worry I still have her number. Actually I was sleeping and just woke up by your call only." I accept the truth.

"Oh dear sorry to disturb Your sleep. I just hope You guys are not breaking up. Are You?" She says with much concern in her voice.

"No, No. Just don't stress yourself." I assure her for the thing which actually doesn't exist. Now I get to know why Estella was so stressed when I lied to Rose about equations between us.

"Oh that's a relief. Thank You dear. So, should I expect you for lunch or You are coming right now?" She asks as if It is obvious for me, to be there.

"I will be there for lunch If someone will give me the address." I mention the fact with a bit of laughter, and invited myself at their place for lunch. I'm not very sure but this call is like a granted wish. I want to see Estella since that wired dream of mine has freaked out my sleep.

"Oh my God! Don't tell me This girl hasn't given you our address too." She wonders at my disclosure.

"No, She hasn't, that's the reason we are not able to hang out Rose. I think She did it intentionally to keep me away from You. So insecure She is!" I add up to make her laugh while getting up from bed and heading towards the bathroom. I can hear her light giggle in return.

"Yes, you are right. But She doesn't know I've much experience than her age. I'm texting you the address, come and we will have fun in front of her eyes." And she starts to laugh wholeheartedly but all sudden controls her laughter.