11. Marz/ Disease

Ryan/Diary

I start to check the pages in haste but there is no mention of any name

Then I spot a familiar name in it.

All these days I have been enjoying our new college. We made a few good friends here.

I have noticed one of a common friend of my best friend looking at Jane with admiration. I think he likes her, poor guy hardly knows how much She admires one of the guy who saved us that day.

I used my sources for her as She will never do it.

He is Jerry, belongs to a reputed family of the town yet he is not arrogant at all, unlike others around us. I think Jane should approach him.

"Ok, this was quite a piece of information." I mumble between lips while noticing that Scotch is already sleeping.

I stay still, pampering his fur as it relaxes me.

So She was right, when she said that Jane liked Jerry. Wait a second, was that the reason She turned his proposal down?

But as much I can see Jane don't like her much. And She has written about her, like they were best friends. Now She behaves as if She hardly knows about Jane. I wonder about equations between these girls now.

I asked Jane today to approach him but She is too shy and thinks He is too good to be her reality.

Isn't that foolish? How can She belittle herself? Of I were supposed to Love, I would have proposed the guy without caring about anything. If he had accepted then Good for him If not then it'll be his bad luck.

I chuckle at her thoughts. What does She think of herself?

On second thought, She sounds like my... let it be. I should not think about her. She is not that boring as I thought her to be. In further few pages Estella mentioned how A guy 'Ross' approached Jane and She accepted to be his Girlfriend in peer pressure.

I wonder why Estella wrote 'if I were supposed to Love' what that means?

Does it mean She actually don't believe in love? Or

Something else?

And why She has hardly written about herself? I thought to find out about her crush but it hardly mention about the guy or her own feelings toward anyone at all.

Am I feeling good to know that there was no one?

Umm.. why should I?

I'm feeling dizzy now. Her diary seems a good distraction from my personal problems. I turn more pages. Why to read each page when you can read the last chapter of the story?

I open the last page of it.

I never knew there was so cute and gentle guy with such An Innocent heart. I thought he was in love with some hottie of our college as it was on everyone's assumption about him. But he said He loves his mother and want someone like her only.