10. Knocks of the Past

Texts /Diary of Estella/ Ryan

I am lying on my bed after having dinner with another beautiful girl, met at a club

I'm kind of surprising myself these days as when She showed interest in me for more than dinner, I turned her down lying that I have work.

Now I'm wondering, Why I did that? Obviously, I'm not going to do any work. Even Jerry is taking his Dad's business quiet seriously. Bloody idiot seems like actually falling for Jane too seriously.

In a way it's good for them as both are nice humans and there's a huge possibility that they can end up together forever. Not that so called Romantic 'Forever' but yeah a real, logical forever. 

As Jerry told me that they had started it with a fact. That He liked Estella but for few reasons he too realized, she is not for him, well the reasons are still a mystery for me. But the best part is Jane got pleased with his truthfulness and they agreed to see each other and find out if there is a possibility of 'Love'.

For me it sounds like an Arranged Marriage, if it ever takes place. Only difference is here We have played the part of their parents.

Even Estella sounds as if Jane's mother when She inquired about them, last Sunday I visited her. 

'Estella' 

It's a bit weird but yeah, I haven't forgotten her name since we met that morning. And here I can't recall the name of girl, had dinner with.

I fished out the cell from pocket to call her just too realize that I haven't collected her cell from the centre. 

"Scotch, come here buddy." I gesture Scotch to climb at my belly, which he follows more than happily.

"Scotch, buddy you are a good boy. Aren't you?" I tell him pampering his head. 

Scotch spread his furry neck on my chest to lick me.

"Very good boi, very good boi." I kiss his snout, rubbing his back, "and good bois don't hide Daddy's stuff. Come on give that diary." I talk business and he gave me the cold look still lying on me as if saying, 'Dude, I knew where this was going to end.'

And all the sudden he Starts to lick me again. I squeal in delight, hugging him tight to counter his licking attack.

After few minutes of digging my head from pillows which I have been using as my shield, he stopped and sat gazing at me.

"What? You tired or it's some strategy?" I removed one pillow from my head only to realize it's his strategy only.

And I have to cover my head again to escape his licking attack between my hysterical giggles.

My cell blinked with sound of bell, twice to notify me about some new messages or notifications.

"Hey, stop Scotch." I hugged him around his neck to calm his licking fit and pull my cell over face to see a notification and an undesirable text.