8. The Fake Bond

"what's wrong with you Ryan? Leave me

"what's wrong with you Ryan? Leave me." Estella groans at me.

Think Ryan, think something before She gets your inability to restrain her not so impressive presence.

I hear a soft clank from behind and here I got what to tell her, "Estella I'm sorry baby. Now please calm down. I tried to explain you earlier too but you didn't pay heed. She was just an old friend of mine nothing else." I step back, releasing her from my arms. She tilt her head backwards as if assuring, it's me or someone else.

"What?" She made a face out of surprise but before she can add up further I turned around to see Rose, peeping at us from behind the back door.

"See Rose, I told you, She is mad at me not I." I cleared myself from Her previous accusation. "She is so mad that didn't even care to let me know, how She got this sling around her hand." I turn back to inspect her hand from a far.

Why I'm feeling bad for her? Why her pain overpowered me? How can I behave so impulsive around her? It was just a dream. Just a foolish imagination of my rough mind. I have to be careful around her.

"Aunt Rose You called him?" She inquires Rose almost accusing.

"Well, I think He has right to know about your whereabouts. Especially when You chose him after all these years, after your long lost college crush." Rose replies in same accusing tone and looks up at me,"Young man, I thought you know how to pacify the anger of your girl." She adds with a devilish smirk.

Oh God! If I could find her Youth history I would have said that This lady is a female version of Mine, and wait a second Estella had crush in college. What if It's Me only?

I got to smile at this revelation.

"Pacify? Really, You think so Aunt? Because I'm really furious right now. As because of this Man I just lost my cellphone in that Pond! Thanks for the silly surprise of you both." She replies almost yelling at me. My smile disappear as She glared at me and sits back on the stone edge of pond where she was sitting earlier, looking for her phone in pond.

Shit! That dripping sound was of her cellphone when I hugged her.

I look up at Rose for some help and if I'm not wrong she lip a word before giving me that devilish smirk.
'Kiss Her'

No, that don't make sense anyhow. It's better to say sorry and give her a new cell. I bow down next to her in search of her cellphone.

There it is, lying few inches behind her. Should I tell her? But how will she pick it? Her that side arm is tied up in plaster. I should help her with this, after all it fell because of me.

I bent down a bit toward her without noticing that She is not conscious about my action so she stays at her posture, still. My hand slips a bit and in attempt to maintain my balance I almost fell on her.