18. I Feel Good

"True Love can disappear but it never ends

"True Love can disappear but it never ends. Your parents may live separately but I'm sure they made that decision for the best of you all. They respect each other and loves you." Her voice fills in my soul.

My parents love me. I know they do. That was never a question.

I open my eyes with an assurance of their love that's making me smile.

Yes they love me but their separation… how it can be justified? 

As I inhale to breathe and it feels like something is missing. My arm swipe around on her side just to make me realize, She is gone.

I looked around for her, sitting back in bed. In vain hope of still having her around. In a futile attempt to find someone still there in my life. 

I dropped dead, back to bed as soon as I realize She has gone, really gone.

I shouldn't behave like this. I'm relying on her. Why should She stay? 

She isn't my family or real girlfriend or even a proper friend. Though, She has been acting like a true well wisher even before I know her.

I have to force myself to get out of bed. Just to feel a bit better, my angry Scotch seems a bit pecified as he is lying next to me at other side of bed.

"Hey Scotch, come to me." I gestured him to come in my arms which he accepted at once by laying in my lap.

"Sorry boy, I shouted on you." I never gets mad at him but it was hellish for me to handle. I never got so low since I got Scotch. He is the perfect distraction from my anger and frustration.

I get up from bed again just to get him some dog food when I realized that his dish is already full that mean Estella has fed him before leaving. 

Scotch jumps off the bed just to spring upon the couch and woofed twice as if trying to drag my attention at something.

As I reach there, I find a note under my book, which I have started almost a year ago and still haven't read till half.

"Ok Scotch, so she left this note. You want me to read it?" He woofed again in response to my question.

"That mean a Yes, isn't it?" I know my buddy so well.

"Ok, so the note says, 
_______________________________________

Ryan,

I hope you are feeling better.

(Apart from hangover, which you have caused yourself.)

I just thought to make something for you before leaving. So I made some lemonade and sandwiches. Lamonade glass is next to this note and sandwiches are kept it in your microwave.