13.You are The Reason

Ryan/Jerry(right alignment)/ Lyrics

We have to wait for them as it's only 8

We have to wait for them as it's only 8.30 P.M. and we are here at the restaurant.

I won't lie but I had to dig it out from Jerry to find about this place.

I had to tell him half truth that Estella wants to see them. Obvious, I can't tell him that I want to know if Estella was interested in someone at college or not. He is already assuming that I'm getting serious about Estella. Just because I remember her name for so long!

"Are you mad at me?" Estella inquires taking her seat at the table, across me.

"Sorry?" She actually confuses me at times with her sudden comments and queries.

"You are quiet since we entered this place, since that incident at signal. I never saw you this much quiet. So, I thought, you are still mad at me." She says holding the glass of water from table.

"I'm not. I was never angry with you. I got mad at those creeps. I just wanted you not to suppress yourself. You came at back seat because you felt uncomfortable. Instead, you should have told me." I explain myself.

"Ok, and what would you had done?" She questions with a bit of smile at her lips.

"Nothing, just wanted to teach them some etiquettes." I tell her the truth and in return she starts to laugh.

"Hey, I think they are here." She presses my hand at table and turns her face away as if trying to hide herself.

I look at the entrance just to find Jerry escorting Jane toward the table.

"Finally they are here, and as you can see, they are quite intrigued by themselves so you need not to hide yourself like this." I assure her.

"You sure? We are not in sight?" She looks up at me from the table only.

"Yes, I'm very sure. They are not going to see us." I lowered my head and say to her almost in a murmur.

She beams at me at my gesture of copying her and raises her head a bit just enough to peep at the couple sitting at the other corner or the hall. I can see the gleam of happiness in her sparkling eyes. I choose to sit like that only with both my hands folding against my chest to support chin and stay closer to her face.

She chuckles a bit looking at them and turns her sight towards me, "What?"

"What? What?" I reply with question for her question.

"Ryan, stop gazing at me like that!" She hits on my shoulder and sits back in her chair properly, making a bit of distance between us.

"I'm not gazing at you." I rectify her while still observing the blush spreading over her cheeks.

"Yes You Are!" She thump her hands on table with a big grin which cause a few heads to turn toward us.

"Opss! Sorry." She says with a nervous, feeble smile, looking around at realization of the force of her hands and loudness of sound caused by her. "Now stop making me uncomfortable and tell me, why are you gazing at me?"