Author's Note

Hi everyone, it been a while! I'm finally back! School has kept me busy lately. However, the semester is almost over and hopefully, I will be able to post the first chapter of Blazing Empress!

Before you guys start reading, there are some things that you all need to know first. This story is a Naruto AU fanfiction. Do you know what that means? Changes! The universe is completely switched up turned upside, sideways and thrown all over the place. This story fanfic is in the Narutoverse and Naruto's generation, however, the changes were made solely to benefit the growth of my OCs. 

Don't worry the Naruto characters will get their appearance and their moments to shine, but you will mostly be seeing my OCs for like...Hmmm..I don't know THE WHOLE TIME YOU WILL BE READING THIS! So, they will be the main one's featured.

But, the Naruto cast that you will be seeing often is team Guy. I feel like their team isn't featured as much as team 7 or any other team. So, they will be the ones getting their spotlight.

In addition, my OC's are in the same year as Team Guy, so they graduate ahead of the rookie 9.

Also, this AU will feature the Uchiha's. Yes in this story they are alive! 

Anyways, I hope you all will enjoy this Naruto fanfiction as much as I have enjoyed writing it too.

That will be all. Stay tuned for the first chapter!