八(8) One is All and All is One pt. 1

Hello everyone! I'm back! I know I was supposed to post this chapter a long time ago, lol! So many things have happened over the past few weeks, so I wasn't in the mood to write. Finally, school is over! Also, your girl passed all her classes too! YAASS! I noticed I am almost at 1k reads! Thanks for the support and time you guys take to read my story; I hope you all continue to read it :). Anywho, again, sorry for the long wait for chapter 8! Don't forget to leave lots of comments!

At the brink of dawn, team Yuya had their training sessions until the light glowed on the horizon. The rays covered the earth with warmth. All three genins ended up in a sweaty mess, covered with dirt and grass stains. Although the wind refreshed them now and then, some would assume a war raged on.

"Meet me tomorrow morning, at the village gate," Yuya told her team, "I will explain the mission then."

The woman's gaze lingered on her students for a moment longer. She let out a small giggle at the apparent frown that formed on their youthful faces.

A mind like Yuya's filled with surprises; these genins didn't want to find out what was in store for them.

As he released a yawn, Kazuma rested his arms behind his head while he extended his lower limbs on the green grass. A month quickly flew, yet, babysitting, house chores, and other domestique things seemed like the only missions they accomplished. Although he was bothered by the laid back tasks, a ninja's lifestyle should excite the mind, not filled with boredom. At least ogling his attractive sensei made up for the dull missions.

Akane's blank stare remained on Yuya as she hugged her knees. Last time, her teacher surprised them, alright; keeping an eye on little rich brats sounded not only tiresome but annoying as well. What made things even more unpleasant; Yuya dropped the bombshell on the same day. No notice beforehand, no explanation, zip. So, it became official; Akane hated surprises, especially if it involves Yuya.

"Why won't you tell us now?" Keito questioned, his white curls flowed with the rhythm of the air. Yuya's brown eyes met a honey pair. The Yamada boy's face held no emotion, but she noticed his hand clench slightly. Kazuma sat back up, crossing his legs.

Yuya's lips tugged up into a sweet grin. Keito's eyebrows creased in response.

Kazuma didn't miss the gleam in her chocolate eyes that came and quickly departed. The glint in them said what he and probably his two other teammates expected. From unannounced missions to the water clone trick on the day of the exam, he concluded that this woman enjoyed playing tricks.

"Technically, today is your day off," Yuya continued, "However, I do have something for you to do."

The three ninjas waited-their gazes on their sensei.

"It's pretty simple; all you have to do is spend some time with each other."

Yuya laughed at their blank expressions.

Keito narrowed his eyes. This woman enjoyed messing with them.

"As much as I would love too," Kazuma glanced at both his teammates, "I've got a few things to take care of."

Anyone can whiff his voice laced with sarcasm.

"I'm leaving," Akane said as she got up from her seating position. She didn't want to waste her precious time on Yuya, Akane had better things to do.

Yuya cracked a small mischievous smile, "The mission's outside the village."

That was enough to stop Akane in her tracks; both boys whipped their heads towards their sensei with a curious glance.