九(9)One is all and All is One pt.2

Hello everyone! I'm back with another chapter! Sorry for the long wait! Lol! Happy New Year to you all! YEES 2021!! I hope you all have a wonderful year filled with lots of health cuz we need it! Love and happiness!! 

I have been super busy with other things and trying to balance things out! The chapters will be short, lol, around 2500 to maybe 3000 words to let everyone know. It will depend on the scenes and all that! Well, I hope you all will enjoy this chapter!

 Don't forget to vote for my OC's you want to see the next chapter! (I am referring to the previous chapter)

Don't forget to leave all your thoughts, feelings and concerns in the comments! Vote lots!

Fanart of Akane by Naburi

The voices of the villagers echoed through Naruto's ears as they passed by. His eyes lingered on Akane, pupils shaking. The last person he wanted to see stood before him. Naruto involuntarily flinched when Akane tilted her head to the side. Her brows furrowed while her eyes travelled around his form, from head to toe. As if she was observing her prey before she pounced on her meal. Naruto shot his gaze elsewhere, avoiding any eye contact with the girl.

Naruto still felt her eyes on him; he swallowed. His mind flashed the image of her crimson eyes, glowing the darkness. Her aura choked the air he breathed. He never thought he would see her again, so he didn't bother to search for her, despite Akane saving him the last time they met.

His unusual quiet demeanour caught Hisae's attention, "My, my, weren't you complaining a few minutes ago." She stated, arms folded, " You're quiet all of a sudden."Hisae may not have known the boy for long but knew that this kid was a loudmouth. He talked a lot and was blunt, which she had to fix herself. Now that Naruto came face to face with Akane, not a peep left his lips.

Kazuma observed Akane from the corner of his eye. Her blank stare remained on Naruto for a few seconds. For a moment, he saw Akane's eyes flashed with emotion but quickly left when it came. Akane's features returned to her usual blank face.

Miki's eyes widen in recognition, "You're that boy from last time." Naruto's wild spikes of blond hair made her unsure of his identity; however, she's seen those whiskers somewhere before.

Naruto raised his head; he came face to face with the petite girl.

She bowed, "I'm Miki Yamamoto; nice to meet you." Miki greeted him with a smile. She didn't seem as tall as he thought; Miki's a few inches taller than he was. Compared to Akane, Miki didn't seem so scary; she looked harmless. Her smile warmed his heart just slightly, Miki may have wanted to be polite, but Naruto has never had such a formal introduction.

Or ever.

Naruto stood there, astonished. Sneers, glares and everything that would be considered rude in the public eye was what he received from his peers. No respect was ever given to him. For once, a feeling of importance rose within; Bowing was the highest respect in the culture. Although Naruto has never done it himself, he didn't know how to describe it, but this was a good feeling.

It felt nice.

He couldn't help the uncontrollable grin that appeared on his face, "I'm Naruto Uzumaki! The future Hokage!"

He felt his head jerk forward; he grunted as he lifted his gaze to a glaring Hisae. "Greet her properly, Child." She told in a firm voice as he rubbed the back of his head, "I still have to teach you some manners, I see."

Naruto glared at her, "You don't have to hit me, you, Old Hag!" He quickly covered his mouth with his hands, realizing what he just said. Bullets of sweat travelled down his brow. Slowly, his gaze met Hisae's eyes brown.