Chapter 1 - Where's Zhao Yunlan?

Heaven Realm

The heaven realm is divided into the clans and official regions. The former is where the various clans such as The Tigers, The Dragons, The Phoenix, etc.  reside and the latter is for the heaven officials. The heaven realm is leaded by the Heaven's Emperor and Empress, Sang San and Wang Zhang, who watches over the heaven realm and the mortal realm where the humans live. When there's trouble in the heaven realm, the officials are responsible to handle. While the trouble in the mortal realm will be handle by the clans depending on the type of trouble and the specialty of the clans. However when there's real trouble both the clans and officials would help as much as they could. But for the past 10,000 years, all realms have been peaceful without much disturbance from the demons.

The Dragon Clan

"Ye Zun, why are you bullying the juniors again?" Shen Wei calmly asks his younger twin brother as he approach the Dragon clan's training ground where the group of juniors immediately runs towards him for protection.

"I'm not bullying them. How can you see it as bullying when I'm just practicing my skills. Clearly it's different." Ye Zun defends himself with hurtful expression.

"But Zun-ge is so much stronger than us and he doesn't hold back at all. So it is equivalent to bullying." One of the junior protests.

"What!?! What kind of logic is that? I'm pushing you so that you all can become stronger." Ye Zun once again defends himself from the strange accusation made by the junior.

"Well, to be frankly speaking, you all really should be getting stronger and beat him up. Even though, there's not much action needed these days but you still need to be prepared in case some emergency occurs." Shen Wei agrees with his didi on the point that these juniors should get stronger as one can never tell when a crisis would occur. Even if it's been peaceful for a long time, but the demons can also just come knocking on their door anytime.

"Wei-ge, why are you siding with Zun-ge?" Another junior whines from behind.

"No, I'm not siding with anyone. I'm just stating the facts." Shen Wei clarifies his intention.

"No matter. You all need to get stronger like gege here." Ye Zun urges on.

"Then why don't you practice with Wei-ge?" The smallest junior asks.

"Because gege is too strong, I can't bully him."

"Zun-ge just admitted that he really was bullying us!" The smallest junior loudly exclaims.

"Oops"

"....."

All the juniors have joined hands and are now chasing Ye Zun to capture him so they that they can gang up on him. Shen Wei who stood in the middle of the chaotic running in the training ground can only shakes his head in disbelief. 'Ye Zun and the juniors maturity is relative at the same level, aren't they?' Shen Wei questions inwardly.

Shen Wei and Ye Zun are the beautiful twin brothers of the Dragon clan which is one of the top clans in the region. The brothers are well known for their beautiful features and high level of cultivation along with deadly martial art skills. Despite being twins, you can easily distinguish one from the other. The one with long jet black hair with golden eyes who gives out calm and gentle vibe is the older twin: Shen Wei. Whereas the one with silk-like pure white hair with silver eyes who is always going around causing trouble and pulling pranks on others is the younger twin: Ye Zun. Regardless of their difference, their brotherly bond is very strong that the whole heaven dare not test. If you mess with either one, you'll eventually have to deal with two automatically.