Chapter 21 - It's over

King's Chu sabre has also pierced through Yunlan's heart which causes the barrier around Shen Wei to break apart.

----------------------

Not only is the sabre is through his heart, King Chu's other hand is now directly on the mark on Yunlan's right chest.

"This is what both you and I are looking for, thus bear with it."

To be honest, Yunlan doesn't understand. Was he looking for something? And why would he be looking for the same thing as the Demon King?

*Thump*

The strong impact coming from within his body responding to King Chu's demonic power is giving him quite amount of pain. No wonder he said to bear with it. However, when it's too much Yunlan had to shout it out.

---------------------

Emperor Sang being the nearest quickly makes his way to them yet stops when seeing what's going on more up close. Dark aura is coming out from the mark on Yunlan. As King Chu pulls, the more of the aura comes out. When he hears Yunlan's painful shout, there's no other way but to help King Chu brings out whatever it is that's been residing in him. The Emperor set up the barrier to prevent any interruption and uses his power to help bring this dark aura out.

---------------------

On the other side, the instant that the barrier breaks, Shen Wei could also hear his own heart being crushed. It takes a few seconds for him to recollect his broken heart and soul before he could start moving again towards Yunlan. However, he's being block by the Emperor's barrier not allowing him to get close. Such action has made Shen Wei see red. The silver blade tirelessly and continuously strike in effort to break it apart.

Finally, the dark aura is successfully separated out of Yunlan. Emperor Sang takes down the barrier. King Chu also retracts his sabre in which it also causes the white blade to be pulled out of his heart as well. Surprisingly, Guo has come to aid King Chu. While Shen Wei instantly catches Yunlan before he can even stagger. The Emperor immediately uses his power to heal Yunlan's wound to the heart to increase his survival rate. But soon enough, Yunlan declines anymore healing.

"Yunlan." Shen Wei hugs Yunlan regardless of the bloody mess on him.

"Sweet reunion has to wait. Zhao Yunlan, you have one more important thing to do." King Chu hates to interrupt the moment but it's something necessary at this point. Upon looking at the dark aura that's slowly forming into its human form. "I've been looking for you for a very, very long time. You dare to steal the memory and emotion of my most important one."

The demon almost makes a dash for escape, luckily Guo has sent his puppets to hold it down before it could make any move. Once again this action has surprised King Chu.

"Steal memory?" Instinct makes Shen Wei step in front of Yunlan. "This is the memory stealing demon?"

When they were young, Yunlan fights some memory stealing demon. Shen Wei only heard their fights because Yunlan stops him and tells him to go get help. By the time, Shen Wei arrives with the Emperor, there was only an unconscious Yunlan on the ground. So nobody knows what happened at that time. Now Shen Wei is looking at such demon. The demon that made Yunlan forgotten all about him. But before Shen Wei can take another step forward, Yunlan has hug him from behind.

"Zhao Yunlan, do you know that you're missing -" King Chu is cut off by Shen Wei.

"No, don't say it! Please."

"Young dragon, did the demon mentioned that if you directly revoke Zhao Yunlan's memories, he'll die?"

"Yes, that's why please don't say anything."