Chapter 12 - Don't blame me

Let's recap the previous scene

Shen Wei is pinned to a tree with his hands over his head, his body being pressed by Yunlan, and his lips being devour by the same person.

--------------

After Yunlan enjoys his uninterrupted kiss, he release Shen Wei's swollen red lips. Yet the term release only meant that their lips don't touch but the distance between them are about 2 millimeters mixing their hot breaths that seems to heighten the urge to kiss even more.

"Despite my effort to send you back ..... I'm glad that you actually didn't go." Yunlan confesses his true feeling while giving Shen Wei his sad puppy eyes.

Shen Wei just scoffs and sternly states his point. "Yunlan, I'm not forgiving you for trying to send me back."

"Really? Then .... what should I do to make you forgive me?" Yunlan makes sure that his hot breath reaches Shen Wei skin.

"I definitely won't forgive you, so it doesn't matter what you do." Even if he said that his armor is actually starting to crack.

"That would be .......... good. So we'll just stay like this until you do forgive me." Yunlan presses his body against Shen Wei even more and his semi-hard crotch brush against his thigh. Too bad there are still fully clothed.

"Do you have no shame?" Shen Wei tries to calmly speak in spite of all the stimulation he's been getting.

"Shame? I don't know about that ...... I'm only begging for forgiveness."

With such intimate position, soon redness starts to bloom on Shen Wei's cheeks and spreading to the other area. It doesn't take too long for him to give in.

Why so easy? Shen Wei can say that it's not easy as you think.

Imagine yourself being sandwiched between a tree at your back and the person that you like pressing against you in the front. With your hands pinned over your head unable to push away the plump lips that are nibbling along your neck and jawline non-stop. How long could you tolerate such thing????

"A-alright ..... I'll forgive you ..... only once." Shen Wei has to use great amount of effort for his voice not to shake.

"Oh okay." Then the plump lips returns and lingers around Shen Wei's lips again. "Then what should I do now? You've forgiven me but I still want to stay like this ....... unfortunately, we still have some demons to take care of."

So Yunlan reluctantly release Shen Wei from his grip. But doesn't forget to drop one more surprise kiss in which Shen Wei cutely yelp from the sudden attack.

---------------------

Taking the path as told by Demon Guo, both of them walk cautiously and approach the demon's land. After a few minutes, a gigantic steel door stands in the path. To the left and right of the door are walls so high you couldn't even tell where it ends. Just before reaching for the door, Yunlan turns to ask Shen Wei again.

"Are you really sure that you're coming with me? I won't allow you to turn back mid-way through, you know."

Shen Wei just ignores his teasing and reaches for the door himself. A touch was all it takes for the door to automatically swing open revealing a long corridor with the torches on the walls lighting up one by one yet it doesn't seem to end.

At this point, Yunlan is starting to have strange feeling inside his body. No doubt that it's the effect that the Demon King mentioned about the Spider's needle and probably some from his recent teasing. However, this is not a good time, so he pushes it all aside and enters the corridor with Shen Wei.