Chapter 17 - In Yunlan's hand!!

When Shen Wei reaches the scene, it wasn't like how he imagine it to be...

In Shen Wei's imagination, the snake demon definitely has a crush on Yunlan and Yunlan may have mistreated her in some way. That's why she demanded for Yunlan to go with her in the beginning.

But what he's seeing is Yunlan straddling and pinning the struggling Lin Jing to the floor. While the snake demon is injecting something into Lin Jing, then happily dances around with the empty syringe in her hand whereas the one being injected is crying. So Shen Wei is somewhat lost for words and doesn't know where to start since the situation seems too complicated.

However, Yunlan has his back turn to the door so he doesn't see when Shen Wei has entered the room. After Yunlan has done his part in holding Lin Jing still, he quickly gets up and carefully backs away. Yet, Lin Jing attacks before Yunlan can take even a single step. Nonetheless, Yunlan can stop it when Lin Jing's sword is only half way unsheathed.

"I'm only doing Zhu Hong a favor since I interrupted her hunt." Yunlan explains himself to the crying Lin Jing.

"I know! But how can you do this to me!?!"

"You do know that I only capture you, right? And that everything other than that is actually your own fault?" Yunlan needs to clear that he only took a very small part in what is happening.

"Exactly!!! Why did you have to come at such time?" Lin Jing still complains although there's nothing more that can be done at this point.

"It's the perfect time!" Zhu Hong chimes making Lin Jing cries even harder.

"Lin Jing, just think of it as an experiment." Yunlan suggests gaining Lin Jing's interest.

"Experiment?"

"Yeah, don't you want to know how much 20 cc could do? No one has tried it before, you'll be the first!" Yunlan continues.

"You do have a point."

"Yes, that's right. And you'll have Zhu Hong here to help you with this experiment, right?" Yunlan promptly pushes Zhu Hong into Lin Jing. At first, Zhu Hong is slightly confuse with their conversation but when Yunlan signals her to play along, she does it without flaws.

At this time, Yunlan has backed away as he sees that Lin Jing's eyes are now pitch black. And 3 seconds later, Lin Jing is kissing and nibbling along Zhu Hong's nape causing her to moan out loud as she enjoys every second of this. "Zhao Yunlan, thanks for your quick thinking."

"Not a problem. You just enjoy your time with him."

"Of course. Since I'm going to be quite busy, I'll leave an assistant for you. If you need anything, just tell him; that also includes the path to the next layer." Zhu Hong is quickly sorting things out before she's going to disappear for a while.

"Yes, thank you. I'll be borrowing one of your room since I also need to explain and reconcile with my confusing lover." Yunlan turns back to give the stupefy Shen Wei a wink.

"I see. You can take your time then. I'll see you later." Zhu Hong needs to urgently end the conversation otherwise Lin Jing is going to make love to her right where they are because he has already ripped most of her dress and his hard crotch is rubbing between her thighs.

When Lin Jing and Zhu Hong finally disappear into the portal which probably would lead them somewhere private to finish what was started, Yunlan gives a big sigh of relief. Well, he didn't really care what they're going to do because he has someone that he has to take care of. So he walks towards the very confuse Shen Wei who seems to be glued to the spot and not moving at all.

Cannot ESCAPE [Guardian Fan-fiction]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें