Chapter 11 - Go get him!

"My, my, my. You all seems to be strong good-looking men. Would there be Zhao Yunlan among one of you by any chance?" The voice of a female coming from the dark in front of them.

"Why would you be looking for Zhao Yunlan? Is there an unfinished business of some sort?" Yunlan asks back while his white sword cuts the webs in front of him.

"Well, rumor has it that the Demon King has challenge the heavens and that someone would make their way here. The rumor also say that someone is probably Zhao Yunlan. So I've been waiting. I want to have a taste of him ... I'm sure someone that strong is going to be very delicious." The demon that lurks in the dark explain while her voice fills with excitement. "But then again, I don't really need you to tell me because from what I heard before, I can already tell which one of you is Zhao Yunlan."

Instantly multiple balls of white is shoot out from the dark towards all of them, in which they all choose to avoid in order to observe what it could do. The moment the ball hits something, it become a sticky web and wrap itself around the object. However, another set of attack heads in Yunlan's direction. He's already on guard so he easily reflects the multiple needles and sending some of it the way they came from.

"Impressive." Finally the owner of the voice appears. This demon is some sort of combination between a spider body with almost a human head. Well, the head and hair are where they're suppose to be but the rest seems to be mumble jumble together. Apart from the mouth that's positioned on top of the head, you can't really tell what is what.

The demon doesn't talk much after it appears before them, it's focus on attacking. It can move dexterously from one spot to the other while shooting the web in various direction from the holes on its body. The swords that they use could cut through these gluey balls except for Da Qing who tried to cut it with his dagger but was unsuccessful. Fortunately, Ye Zun is nearby to help him out of the web that wraps him up.

"Use this one." Yunlan just toss Da Qing a short sword in his passing as he doesn't have much time to explain because the demon is quite persistent in getting him. If he dodges, Da Qing may be in danger. So he decides to attack head on; however, the demon is fast and change it's path toward Shen Wei, in which it may be a bad choice for the demon.

Shen Wei doesn't like demons for starter because they cause so many troubles, and especially this demon that dare to declare to have a taste of Yunlan. So when opportunity arise Shen Wei aggressively attacks, every strike is giving the demon a hard time. At the same time, Yunlan sneakily attacks from above and the glowing white sword swiftly cut off 2 of its legs making purple blood to splatter on the ground along with a painful cry.

"YOU!!!" The demon backs away towards the area with dense trees while pointing at Yunlan, the cause of its pain. "If you weren't a rare material to make me a high rank demon, I'd kill you right now!"

"Weren't you going to kill him from the start?" Da Qing is a little confuse.

"Or was it meaning to eat Lao-Zhao alive?" Ye Zun who's equally confuse makes his guess.

"Who told you I was going to eat him?" The demon questions back at them.

"You said that you want to have a taste of Yunlan." Shen Wei repeats what he heard from the beginning.

"Ha ha ha, I might've been unclear, so I'll tell you exactly what I want from him." The demon snickers. At the same time, several zombies emerge from the ground behind the demon. "I'm going to mate with Zhao Yunlan."

"Mate?" Yunlan repeats as scary images have pass his mind and make his hair stands.

"Exactly. Every time we mate, I'll take your living essence until all is gone like these men here."