Chapter 10 - I need you to focus

After Yunlan surrender himself to fate, he just enjoys himself by watching the sleeping Shen Wei for a while, then all of a sudden Yunlan gives a mischievous grin and move in closer to claim his sample. He makes sure to start with a brief soft simple touch of their lips then backs away. This action is being repeated for many times; sometimes lips touching, sometimes their lips brushing left and right, and some other times the kiss missing Shen Wei's lips.

When Yunlan teases for long enough, he starts nibbling around Shen Wei's lower lip then move up to the upper lip. Since the lips have parted, Yunlan dips in his tongue for a little survey; teasing the thin lips that seems to be trembling with every brush of his tongue.

In spite of Shen Wei still asleep, Yunlan continues with the sample collection. This time the tongue tries to sneak a way into Shen Wei's warm mouth. Yunlan is certain that he wouldn't be able to get through the teeth. Thus, his tongue can freely enters causing him to lightly chuckles before he tilts his head to get better access. Somehow Shen Wei's lips seems to be following Yunlan's movements.

The hand that was under Shen Wei's chin now slides under his shirt to feel the soft smooth flesh that seems to slightly tremble at his touch. Such reaction stimulates Yunlan to devour Shen Wei's lips without restraints and light moans make its way into Yunlan's ears.

Yunlan carefully turns Shen Wei so that he's flat on the mat before releasing the alluring lips which has now turn red and swollen. But Shen Wei is still asleep?

"Shen Wei .... I know that you're not asleep." Yunlan whispers. "And did you know that you were moaning quite loud? I'm pretty sure that your didi and Da Qing have heard the moans clearly."

Shen Wei quickly covers his mouth with both his hands and his cheeks are starting to turn red. Yet he still refuse to open his eyes so he doesn't get to see Yunlan's bright smile. Despite understanding Shen Wei's embarrassment, Yunlan wants to see the cute doe eyes that's always looking at him. So he has to think of a method ..... or rather ..... a threat.

"Shen Wei ... if you don't open your eyes right now .... I'm going to strip you naked right here." Yunlan threatens but Shen Wei doesn't seem to budge. So Yunlan has to show that he's serious.

"Ahhh ... d-don't ... I'll ... I'll open my eyes." Shen Wei unconsciously cries out and has to give in eventually.

"Really? But .... I don't believe you ... you might be tricking me." Yunlan is now giving Shen Wei quite a hard time. "So until you fully open your eyes, my hand won't leave okay?"

'This is so embarrassing but Yunlan doesn't seems to be joking .... ' Shen Wei whines in his head before he slowly opens his eyes to meet Yunlan's.

"I ... already open my eyes ... so ... um ... your hand ..." Shen Wei has to remind Yunlan about their deal cause his hand is still in the danger zone.

"Oh ... my bad ... I almost forgot our deal." Yunlan feign innocent as he slowly move half of his hand that's currently inside of Shen Wei's pants.

At this point of time, Shen Wei wish he could bury himself deep into the ground.

Why?

Because he woke up when Yunlan remove his arm from Shen Wei's gasp. He intend to get up but when Yunlan slide it back under his neck so that he could cuddle easier, he decides to just continue with the flow and pretends to be asleep. He could feel Yunlan watching him sleep. This is something quite simple that he's sure that he can handle except what comes after that makes his acting seems like something impossible to do.

On the contrary, Yunlan knew from the beginning that Shen Wei is pretending to be asleep; his constant breathing slightly hitch for a moment. So everything he has done was to tease Shen Wei who should have shown him cute reactions. However, Shen Wei didn't react but responded instead surprising Yunlan. It's like giving Yunlan green light approval to do more than just a tease. Though half way through, Yunlan becomes curious on what Shen Wei is going to do if he's caught red-handed in which Yunlan doesn't hesitate to expose the innocent Shen Wei.