Epilogue - Part2

Thank you for all your participation, I can see that dear readers have great imagination 😏

---------------------------

WARNING: The chapter contain smutty boyxboy content. If you're not comfortable reading, you're advise to skip.

-------------------------

Yunlan wants to say something to the readers

"The first place I checked is the purple flower field. However, Shen Wei wasn't there. I even sneaked into the Dragon clan's garden where I first peeked at Shen Wei's sword practice. I've searched both the heaven and demon realm. The only remaining place is the human realm. Wish me luck that I could find my wife soon."

Now, where to start in the human realm? After hiding with the humans for 5,000 years, the first time meeting Shen Wei again was at the house he built. Yunlan doesn't know if Shen Wei actually remembers it. However, if he does, there's a high chance that he might find him there. Therefore, Yunlan opens the portal to go back home.

Since the start of his search, Yunlan has deliberately hide his presence except when visiting the demon realm. He has a hunch that he shouldn't hide it and let the perverted Demon King know that he's coming, in which it was the right decision. Otherwise, Yunlan might have accidentally seen something that he shouldn't.

Now back to why hide his presence. The main reason is to not give himself away that may have his wife on the run again. And another reason is to catch Shen Wei off guard.

Yunlan walks out of the portal into the dark living room of his house. It seems like no one is here. To be sure, Yunlan tries to sense if there's any presence in the house and to his disappointment, he couldn't feel anything.

However, when he's about to open the portal again, he hears a faint sound.

"Ah .... Nnn ...."

As he hears such erotic sound, many thoughts pass through Yunlan's mind. Thus, he carefully listens for the source of the sound whether it's coming from his neighbor or in his own home.

"Mmmm .... Hahhh ..."

This time Yunlan has identified that it's coming from upstairs.

'Is it Shen Wei? ... What is he doing? .... No, wrong question. This sort of sound could only mean one thing, but .... Is he with someone?' Yunlan mind is analyzing the possibilities as he slowly goes up the stairs and head towards his bedroom, yet he stops at the front of the closed door when the last question pops up.

If he goes in to find his wife with someone else .... What should he do?

Kill this other person?

Or kill himself?

However, he didn't have much time to think on his options when he hears the next word.

"Yunlan ... ah ..."

This voice is definitely Shen Wei .... Yunlan hand reaches for the doorknob but stops midway. He changes his mind to use the portal instead because Shen Wei would most likely notice if Yunlan enters through the door.

When Yunlan steps into the dark corner of the room, he's somewhat shock at the scene before him.

On his bed, Shen Wei is half naked; he seems to be wearing Yunlan's shirt but doesn't button it up and his lower half is bare.

His position is ... interesting. He's on his knees with his round ass in the air and his face is buried on the pillow. One hand is stroking his hard cock while the other seems to be doing himself.

Such a sight has caused Yunlan's cock to instantly harden. With one blink, he's already positioned behind Shen Wei and his cock has replaced the delicate fingers; sliding in slowly.

"Aaaahhh ....." Shen Wei cries out in pleasure as Yunlan push into him. "What took you so long?"

"I had to check every realm thoroughly. If you've left me more clues, it would've been faster." Yunlan is whispering into Shen Wei's ear. "But I never expected you to be having fun all by yourself while waiting."

"I'm in a hurry and aren't you as well? You actually enter me without removing any of your cloth!"

At this point, Yunlan doesn't even know how he manage to get his hard cock out and into Shen Wei while still fully dress. Well, getting inside Shen Wei is the most urgent matter.

"Now that I'm here, we won't need cloth anymore." With a snap both Yunlan and Shen Wei are stark naked. Without further ado, Yunlan starts rocking in and out of Shen Wei from behind.

It doesn't take long for the both of them to climax. Yet it doesn't stop there. Yunlan flips Shen Wei without pulling out and immediately gives him a passionate kiss while he continue to thrust for the next round and many more afterwards.

"Xiao Wei, let's explore the human realm for our honeymoon." Yunlan propose the idea while they're in the bath tub to clean up after 3 days of love making.

"Haven't you already explore it all?"

"Yes, that's true. But .... you see, I have several fantasies that I want to execute ... and it's not something that I can do alone."

"Oh .. then let's go."

*****************************

This is really the end of this story.

Thank you everyone for your kind support throughout the whole story. Every increased in reading counts, votes and comments make me very happy. It gives me the confidence to share my stories with you all.

See you the other stories 😋