Kink (II)

Fem!Reader x Joker

⚠Mild Self-Harm⚠
-Head Smashing

"GUARD! GUARD! GUARD!"

A male guard approached the Joker's cell with a soulless expression. "What's the problem now, Fleck?"

Arthur hated the way the man said his name. Everyone always said it in a distasteful manner. (Y/n) always said it sarcastically or in a half-assed teasing voice.

Nearly two years in this hell hole called Arkham, and people still treated him like a monster.

He missed the officer he had met on the night of his arrest.

(Y/n) (L/n).

The sarcastic beauty who just so happened to be his neighbor.

"Where's (L/n)?"

"She doesn't do this kind of shit anymore." The guard crossed his arms. "She works under the director, now."

"Really?"

"Yeah, so you'll never see her again."

"Mm." He stepped back from the front and frowned.

Well. If he wanted her, that would require something that warranted her attention.

He started laughing as his mind flickered through a long list of crazy things to do before settling on one.

The guard shook his head and walked away before the deranged clown ran at the cell bar and smacked his head into it.

As his vision started to blur, he saw the guard run towards him with irritated eyes.

"(Y/n)." He managed to mumble before blacking out.

The scent of bleach and rubbing alcohol filled his nose as he opened his eyes.

"What the hell, Arthur."

The brun smiled at the sound of his favorite voice as his eyes struggled to adjust to the fluorescent lights beaming down on the two of them. "Hm?"

"Are you trying to kill yourself?"

"You know how I feel about death."

"No. I don't." She scowled. "Are you still being delusional."

"I didn't imagine your confession that night."

(Y/n) fell silent as her (e/c) eyes burned into him. "I didn't think you'd take it to heart."

"Why are you avoiding me?" His eyes had finally adjusted to see the woman he adored in an ebony militant uniform with a variety of pins and badges adorning her chest and sleeves. Her last name stitched neatly on the front. "Are you that ashamed?"

"Of?"

"Loving me."

"Arthur. Wanting to fuck and being in love are two different things."

"So you don't love me?"

"I don't know you enough to honestly say that I do."