Red

Requested by daddybillhader
Fem!Reader x Arthur

It was a typical Saturday morning for (Y/n) and Arthur- well....it was until (Y/n) woke up with an aching stomach.

She groaned in her sleep, digging her nails into the bed, before rolling over with the hopes of getting at least another hour of sleep.

Four sleepy brain cells scrambled around, desperately trying to diagnose the cause of her pain.

Flu?

No.

Stomach bug?

No.

Food poisoning?

No.

The pain seemed to amplify as she rolled on to her side.

A warm hand softly touched her back. "Love?"

"Mm?"

"What's wrong?"

"My stomach hurts."

"Do you need some medicine?"

"I guess so."

She sleepy moved to get up before he gently pulled her back into the bed, softly kissing her shoulder. "Stay." He whispered softly into her ear. "I'll get it."

He lifted the duvet and froze for a moment before walking to the bathroom.

The sound of things being shuffled around made (Y/n) glance over her shoulder.

Arthur came back into the room before gently picking her up bridal style.

(Y/n) gasped at the dark red stain on the bed, her cheeks heating up out of embarrassment.

"I-I'm sorry I-"

"It's fine." He kissed her cheek softly.

"But I'm old enough to-"

"Stop it." He nipped her jaw. "It was an accident."

"But it's period blood."

"So?"

"..."

"Periods are normal. It's not like you were trying to get blood everywhere or like you can hold it in."

"I know."

"Well if you know, stop beating yourself up." He attacked her neck with soft kisses before putting her down. "It's not even a big mess, it's hardly a tablespoon of blood."

She exhaled out of defeat as he gently started stripping her out of her clothes. "..."

"You can shower while I get everything cleaned up."

"Ok." She pouted. "Thank you."

"No need to thank me, love." He picked up her dirty clothes and closed the bathroom door before peeling off the bedsheets and carrying everything to the washing machine. He started the machine before grabbing a set of clean sheets off a shelf above the dryer.

He chucked a clean towel in the dryer for five minutes before pulling it out.

Arthur hummed a soft tune as he headed back upstairs, grabbing (Y/n) a pair of clean underwear, a (f/c) tank top, a pair of black tights, and his rainbow clown hoodie that had been given to him during a secret santa party at work- which he found unbearable to wear- but for some odd reason his girlfriend loved to wear it.

He knocked softly on the bathroom door. "Love?"

"You can come in." She called out.

He entered the steamy bathroom, smiling at her as she peeked out from behind the teal shower curtain.