Dancer

Fem!Reader x Joker

⚠ Smut ⚠

Arthur was running down the street with two detectives trailing behind him.

He had to think quick.

His eyes lit up when he spotted a building with a neon sign, flickering down the street.

Burlesque Bar

The clown sprinted through a crowd of people before running in, waiting quietly by the entrance to see if he was being followed.

He relaxed a little when he noticed he wasn't.

"Hey ah- toots."

He turned to see a woman standing before him with a black and red bra on and a matching thong with an ace card tattooed on her left thigh.

Her blonde hair was in two pig tails and she was sucking a cherry lollipop as she leaned against a podium with a computer on it.

"You here to see some girls?" She grinned.

"Uh-" he pursed his lips. "I'm hiding."

"Oh come on." She rolled her eyes. "Lemme guess..." She squinted her eyes.

"..."

"You're hiding from your fiancé in a stripper club."

The man laughed at her, his laughter becoming endless before he finally managed to stop. "No."

"Oh!" She perked up. "From the police?"

"Something like that."

"Well. Feel free to watch, Diamond while you're here."

"Diamond?"

The blonde pulled the lollipop out of her mouth slowly before using it to point at the empty stage that was starting to glow on a figure laying on a couch that was highlighted with blue and white lights.

Just as she started to sing Arthur found himself moving towards her, his eyes watching her every move.

He sat down in the back row, watching in fascination.

As the woman finished her peformance, she locked eyes with him.

"She's good, huh?"

Arthur jumped before looking at the bombshell blonde sitting next to him.

"Yeah."

"Her name's (Y/n) (L/n)." She grinned. "I can introduce ya to her, if ya want me to."

"Uh-"

"You always manage to swoon the most peculiar men, Harleen."

They both looked up at the sweat glistening (s/c) woman with (hair length) (h/c), standing before them in her silver and white sparkly lingerie.

"Ugh. Call me Harley!"

"Harleeeeeeyyyy~"

"Thank you." The blonde laughed at the exaggerated response. "Annnddd no. I think you managed to swoon this guy all on your own, (nickname)."

Her sharp (e/c) eyes scanned him like a barcode before she looked down at his lap. "Hm."

Arthur crossed his legs to hide his erection before sitting up. He wasn't really good with women. Especially after his whole situation with Sophie.