Chapter 1

J E N N N I E

J E N N N I E

Do you believe in destiny or fate or whatever you call it?

Do you believe among the billions of people on this planet, there is only one person, who is born for us?

We don't know, where or what gender they are but this sounds like a fantasy. Like a ladies' dream for romance.

If you believe it, it's like a miracle. Nobody will answer you. Until one day, you find them by yourself.

Waiting for the right day, the thread that binds them will bring them together.

----- -

I've been laying on my bed for hours, reading some books, newspapers.

"Aquarius will meet someone unexpectedly. Is your heart open for this?" I sigh, I got up and place the newspaper on the table.

"So, I doubt anyone would like me. I'm too nerdy. I've never seen guy who likes a girl like that. I'm not beautiful, not the type of men like" I stood up from my seat and face the mirror, "thick glasses, big legs, chubby, flat chest?"

A lover. Maybe? No. I don't have a soulmate.

I glance at the clock and it's already 11:40, the wash should be done by now. I better check it.

I ran down the stairs and went to the laundry room.

As soon as I've reach the laundry room, my laundry is not yet finish. 5 Minutes left.

I'll just sit and wait here. I'm too lazy to go down again.

I sit on the bench, and I notice a girl, why is she smoking here? I look around to find a 'no smoking' sign but I failed.

So, I cough to get her attention. "Ah! Sorry, I'm really sorry. I'm sorry. I was reading something and didn't see you come in" she said.

She's so pretty. She's tall? Her bangs are bouncy. "D – Don't worry. Actually, this is a public area" I chuckled.

"Normally, I don't smoke, only when I'm thinking of something. I know it's not good and it's a nuisance to others" she said as she close the book she was reading.

"Ah, yeah." I nod.

"So you live here too, right?" I continued.

"Umm. Yes."

"I just moved yesterday. Still moving things around, I'm exhausted." She sighs.

"So, you study here too, right?" she asked

"Yes." I answered

"What year are you? It's not the same as me, right?' she asked.

"I'm on second year" I said shyly.

"My name is Lisa, and you?"

"Ahh. My name is Jennie" and we shake our hands.

"Your name sounds sexy" she chuckled.