Chapter 18

(who tops? ^^, )

(who tops? ^^, )

R O S É

"Is that Jennie?" I saw Jennie with someone on my way to the university. 

"Jennie? What are you doing here so early?" I asked as we bumped to each other. "We're nowhere near the dorms.. Don't you have class?" I asked. 

"I.. was just about to head back, actually.. I stayed over at friend's place last night." she answered. 

I look at the brunette beside her, hmmm. They're both small so...

"Hmm. Strange. Normally you'd be clinging to Lisa.." I said. 

"Uhmm. A-and i don't have morning classes today, so.. What about you? you go to different university, What brings you to ours?" Jennie asked. 

"I'm free in the mornings, so i thought i'd stop by to congratulate Lisa and stuff, you know. Heard she got that scholarship abroad, was it" she nodded. Jennie then smiled at me and turn her face to the smol bean beside her.

"I think we can split here, Jisoo. I kinda wanna change. I've been wearing this set of clothes since yesterday.." Jennie said. So, her name was Jisoo. Cute. 

"Sure" 

"Will you be okay? I mean, going alone?" Jennie asked. 

"I'll be fine, don't worry. You just take your time" 

I decided to interrupt them, "Your friend's heading to school, right? I'm going the same way. Why don't you just stick with me and we'll go together?" I asked. 

"Oh, I almost forgot to introduce you.." Jennie chuckled. Wow. finally.. 

"This is Jisoo, a good friend of mine. Jisoo this is Rosé" 

"It's a pleasure meeting you, Rosé" Jisoo said as she bowed her head. 

"Likewise" 

"Don't be scared, Jichu.. I don't bite. Any friends of Jennie's is a friend of mine. A good friend, at that." I smirked, 

"Okay, i'll take you up on your offer.. I'm going with her, Jen" Jisoo then smiled at me. 

Jennie was looking at us confused, "Is that really okay with you two? You guys look like your gonna fight.." 

"We'll be fine. She went through the trouble of asking me, it'd be bad manners to turn her down." Jisoo said not removing her eyes on mine. 

"Well, okay.. I'll be going, then. I'll see you later, okay? She's in your care Rosé." Jennie said and then made her way. 

J I S O O

"Bye" 

"Well then, now that we're out of earshot.. it's fine if you just drop the friendly facade with me. You can walk at your own pace, if you'd like, we don't have to go together" I said.