Chapter 15

L I S A 

L I S A 

"I'll see you later.." 

"Ah.. Okay. Thank you" she smiled. 

I went inside my room and place my bag on the floor. I was so tired, it was a long drive indeed, Rose's boyfriend, Jennie being kidnapped then i met Jennie's mom and yeah, her senior. 

I removed my shoes then suddenly I notice an envelope near the doormat. hmm.

I picked it up, it's a letter from the school. I opened it and read it, 

"As one of the students to apply for an overseas study scholarship.. We have observed the quality of your skills and would like to inform you that..." 

--------- - 

Bambam and I decided to meet in a cafe near our dorms. I came early so i already ordered my coffee. 

I was looking through the window observing the people passing by, one thing that caught my attention was the couple seated a few tables from me. so sweet in public... ughh. 

"Ahem! Daydreaming, are we?" I didn't notice Bambam was already here. Maybe he caught me starring at this couples. 

"Absence really does make the heart grow fonder, I see" He added  as he sits beside me. 

"Shut up. You're always late. When are you going to start being on time for once?" I said as i took a sip from my coffee. 

"Come on, my beloved sister. Big bro Bam needs to work, too! I got here as soon as i could" He said.

"But about us meeting..I'm guessing it must be about that. So you got it?" He added.

 "Yeah." I softly said. 

 "Aww Yeah!! Congratulations on getting the scholarship!! You're smart, lemme give you a hug!" Bambam stood up from his seat but i immediately poke him with a fork, "Stop right there."

"Don't act smart with me." I added. 

"Whaaaat? You're so mean! I just wanted to give you a celebratory hug!! You're my sister!" He exclaimed. 

"You can celebrate without hugs!" 

"Well, either way i'll let mom know. I'm sure she'll be delighted to hear the news. You finally did it, sis" Bambam smiles as he sat on his chair. 

"Yeah, Thanks." i said. 

"At least make sure to visit her before you go, though. she keeps talking about how much she misses you, y'know.. and you just keep disappearing for months on end. You won't get written into the will at this point." He chuckled. 

"I get already.." 

"Oh.. If your business is done, i have to get back to work." He said as he glances at his watch, "There's a meeting scheduled in the afternoon and traffic's gonna get pretty bad if i don't go now." he stood up from his seat and made his way to the door.