Chapter 7

I went up to the rooftop to get some fresh air, I took out my cigarette stick and light it up

Suddenly i heard someone coughs. I look at the direction where the sound came from. 

"O-oh.. What are you doing up here, Jennie?" I was surprised as soon as i saw Jennie sitting at the corner. 

"Ah.. You came up here too, Lisa?" she asked. She's already wearing her pj. 

I walk towards her, "Aren't you supposed to be in bed?" I asked.

"I couldn't sleep, so i thought i'd come up here for a bit. If i let my mind wander enough i'll get sleepy eventually." she said. 

I sat beside her as we both look up at the stars, "Do you enjoy sitting up here, too?" 

"Once in a while. Not many people like this kind of peace and quiet" she said. 

She looks at me and i'm still holding my cigarette, "You... Still smoke?" she asked then looks at my hand. 

"I don't want you to, so... Because... it's bad for you. I'd really like if you smoked less" she shyly said as she bowed her head. 

She's so cute. ughhh. 

I drop the cigarette then step on it. "Alright, i get it" 

"Uh, w-well, I mean.. it's if you want to. I'm sorry, i can't stop you. I went too far saying that." she said. 

"No on, it's fine. I was gonna quit anyway.. I just found that one in my pocket." I said

I then lean closer to her, "Smell anything?" I asked. I know she got shocked with my sudden action. 

"O-oh, No.. Not at all!" she said. Why is she so cute!!!!!

I move a little closer for her to smell my breathe, "I don't reek of Tobacco from this close, do i?" 

I'm sure her dumpling cheek turns red. "You smell.. nice. Really, Really nice" she said softly. 

"I know it's not good for me. I'll quit, promise." I said as i pinch her mandu cheeks. 

"Cuz if i don't, you won't let me kiss you. And that'd be just awful" I pouted. 

"It's not that! Silly. I really am worried about your health!" 

"Suuuuure you are. So... can we kiss?" I chuckled then lean on her.

"Yahhh!" 

---- - 

"The wind feels good tonight. Good thing the rain already stops." I said. 

"Yeah.. it's nice and cool." Jennie said, we both look up at the sky. 

"It doesn't feel like we're in Seoul at all." I said. 

"I never thought i'd see so many stars from here." Jennie said. I moved my hands and intertwined it with hers.