Chapter 12

L I S A

L I S A

Bambam and I went to the shore and told him my concern about that car .

"I'm not just imagining things. That car definitely belongs to Rosé's asshole boyfriend. I don't even know if he's gonna pull off that same psycho schtick, either." I said, 

Bambam was eyeing me, this idiot. "What you have to do is keep watch and be on high alert for anything suspicious around this resort or just arrest him on the spot if he's up to any funny business. You're part of the police so you have the authority." I continued. 

"Mmm" 

"Got it? Did you get everything i said, Bambam?" I asked. 

"Mmm" 

"Where the hell do you think you're looking?!" I smack his head, i knew it. I'm still in my swimwear so probably he's looking at my body. 

"Ouch!! I'm listening! I'm listening! Did you need to get so violent?" he said

"I'm not messing around, this is serious!" 

"ALright, alright.. This kid is just one of those overly attached cases, right?" He stood up from his seat. 

"I'll take care of it cleanly. To a handsome and skilled police officer like myself. this is nothing." He smirks, too confident huh? "If he decides to pull anything funny i'll just throw him into jail for a few days 'till that burning passion of his dies down" He continued. 

Before I went back to our room Bambam looks at me, "Fret not, my pretty lil' sis. Big bro Bambam is on the job to protect the ladies." 

------- - 

"Haaa! Lisa!? she can't hold her alcohol at all - three glasses and she's out cold!!" Bambam laughs. 

"Quit it already, Bam!! Shut up!!" I exclaimed. We were all eating our dinner when Bambam spills the tea about me, "Heh.. He has a point, though" Rosé added. 

The foods here were very good, like very very good. We all enjoyed our food, after an hour we decided to went back to our rooms, 

"Ooooff. I'm stuffed. Man.. Free food just tastes so much better.. that was great!" Bambam exclaimed. 

"Ew..Bam, I can see your food baby" we laugh as we glanced at bambam's tummy. 

I look at Bambam trying to get his gazed on me, as soon as our eyes met, "o-oh!I just remembered some... important business i need to attend and.. i need to get souvenirs for my dear mother back home! the things people ask for you when you go on vacation huh" Bambam blurted as he scratch his nape. 

"If you'll excuse me, ladies. I'll finish everything up tonight and we can meet up again tomorrow!" He continued then went off. 

"Well the night's still young.. wanna have a little stroll down the shore to let our food digest a bit?" Rosé said, "Mmm. That sounds good. Let's go" I exclaimed in excitement. 

"That seems fun! I've never seen the ocean at night" Jennie said, I notice she's just wearing a shirt and it's getting cold. 

"Here.. You must be pretty chilly" I said as I gave her my jacket. "Take care of yourself or you'll catch cold." 

"Oh.. B-but what about you?" She asked. 

"I'll be fine, you keep it on, I'm wearing long sleeves, anyway." I winked. 

Then suddenly a loud sound came from her pocket, her phone's ringing. she took it out, "Oh!! It's mom!"

"You can go on ahead, Lisa. I'll catch up with you after the call's done" Jennie smiled. 

"Mm. Okay,, Don't take too long." I said. 

She then answers the phone. "Hello? Mom? I'm in Jeju right now.. with a couple of seniors from school." 

----- -

Rosé and I went to the shore and walk, "Uh.. You're heading straight back to the city tomorrow, huh" Rosé said. 

"Mhm. I've done my job bringing you here, haven't i? There's something else i have to do when i get back, either way." I said, 

"Um. Lisa. I'm sorry" Rosé stops from walking and looks at me, "I'm sorry for everything that's happened. And I'm sorry.. For being the reason for your grief and suffering this whole time" 

She pause for a while then continued, "I've always been.. a.. troublemaker. a burden for you.. I know that what i did was unforgivable. I'm a terrible person, but despite everything you've still treated me so well.. I.. wan to apologize for everything.. i'm truly sorry. I want you to know that i honestly regret everything that happened. I wanted to love you without worrying about anything else, but i didn't have the strength for the courage to..." 

"Unlike her.that girl looks so delicate.. but who would've thought.. It's all because of me.. Because i've been so stupid." she said. 

She walk towards me, "I just want you to know, Lisa.. Our time together was never a game to me. I love you, Lisa.."

I smiled at her, "Mm. It's alright, Rosé.. Just remember the good times we had. Even if it's all in the past now, i want those to be happy memories for the both of us. Our romantic relationship is over, but we still have our friendship to keep us going, don't we?" Rosé then began to cry.. 

"Don't worry about it so much, okay? sometimes in life we just have to go our separate ways. Let bygones be bygones, alright? I've already forgiven you for everything.. But now all we can be to each other, is friends" I added. 

Rosé then wipes her tears, "Then.. is it too much to ask, before we have to go back to being just friends.. Before i have to stop myself from having anymore feelings for you.. I want to kiss you.. One last time. One final goodbye kiss." She then hugs me tightly and sobs "Can i.. Just have this one last thing?"

J E N N I E

"Yeah... I'll be home tomorrow.. I know.. Got it.. I'll call you when we get back. Love you, Mom. Yeah Goodnight" I ended the call and better find Lisa, I wonder how far they've gotten. 

I started looking for them, i found a shortest way to the shore, Whew.. I nearly lost my way. Good thing i found the right exit.

"Here I am. Li - " And to my surprise, I saw them hugging each other. Too close.. Too close to each other... No. Don't tell me they're kis -

I sat down behind the bush as i cried, i covered my mouth so that they can't hear me. But suddenly, i heard footsteps near me, as i look who is it, it's a guy. It's too dark so i didn't saw his face and he grab me on my waist.. I drop my phone and my eyeglasses. The guy put something on my head and I don't where they're taking me, all i can see is darkness! Somebody, Anybody,, Help---