Chapter 6

I walk inside Lisa's room, holding the hot choco, As soon as i entered, they immediately noticed me, "Ah

I walk inside Lisa's room, holding the hot choco, As soon as i entered, they immediately noticed me, "Ah. Jennie. You're back.." she said then she remove Rosé hand on her waist then both of them look at my direction. 

"Here's the hot choco, sorry for taking so long." I smiled as i hand the cup to Rosé.

"Umm. Thank you."

"It's no problem."

"Oh yeah, you didn't bring anything with you, Rosé, right? i'll go go get some extra clothes for you to wear in case you want to change again. i'll bring back something for dinner while i'm at it, so... just wait here. okay?" Lisa said then she drag me out of the room. 

It's still raining outside, we went to the store to buy some food. We didn't talk to each other on our way to the store.

I was holding the basket  while Lisa was the one who gets the food.

I decided to break the silence between us, "Is she... um, asking to stay with you? it sounds like she's had it rough, i feel really bad for her" I said. 

She continued to walk and grab some chips, "You seemed pretty shaken by it too.Um, is there anything i can do to help? You can tell me, don't mind" I continued.

"It's just a stupid story. she had a fight with someone she was dating and they tend to be the violent type." she said. 

"Huh? violent?" I said. I did really heard what they've talked about awhile ago but not all. 

"I didn't think girls could get that violent with each other." I continued.

"No. it's a guy."

"Eh? s-so she isn't.. uh?" I ask

"Oh, Rosé's bisexual. She's fine with dating both guys and girls. Sometimes love doesn't have to do with a person's gender, y' know." she said. 

We went to the counter to pay for our bills, "I mean, i didn't really want to get involved, so that was a bit more info than what i probably needed to know. But I couldn't just turn her away after seeing her like that" she continued. 

"You should help her as much as you can let her stay a while, then." I said as we carry the bags and went outside the store. 

"Is that really okay? won't that bother you? I wouldn't want you to...

"It's alright, I don't mind that at all" I smiled. 

"Nobody could be that heartless, after seeing her that upset, am i right?" I continued. 

Lisa then looks at me and smiled. She intertwined her hand on mine, "You're so adorable, Nini. So kind and polite.. and gentle.. I can die happy knowing i have someone as cute as you in my life" 

Ughh.. my heart started to beat like it's gonna pop out of my chest. we continued to walk while holding each other's hand. 

"Let's have curry for dinner, then." she said as the elevator opens.