Chapter 4

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Beep! Beep! Beep!

The alarm clock rang more than a dozen times before Jennie opens her right eye, "Ugh, w - what's that annoying sound" she said with a groggy voice.

"It's Saturday, I want to sleep more. Gahhh shut up!" she mumbled then reached for the alarm clock.

Saturday..

"Oh shit! Today I have a date with Lisa! And it's already 9:15!! It'd be so embarrassing if I'm late" she got up from bed and made her way immediately in the shower.

Jennie took all of her clothes out in her cabinet. "What should I wear! I don't have so much to choose from, all looks too casual. Shit! I've gotta hurry!" Jennie began to have panic attacks.

After a couple of minutes deciding on what to wear, she opens her door, "I hope this doesn't look too childish. I wonder if Lisa will laugh at me" she mumbled. She stood in front of Lisa's door and was about to knock but then suddenly it opens revealing Lisa.
"Good Morning, beautiful. How are you Are you ready" Lisa asked. Lisa looks at Jennie from head to foot admiring every inch of her. "Wow, you look so cute! This is the first time I've seen you in a skirt that isn't the uniform"

"You're too kind, Thank you"

Lisa grab Jennie's arm and clung it on hers, "So, Let's go on a date" Lisa said then pulled Jennie inside the elevator.
------ -

J E N N I E

We arrived at the mall, we were greeted by many heart decorations. Couples everywhere, holding hands everywhere. honestly, i'm so nervous. After all it's Valentine's Day and I'm on a date. 

"Seems like there are couples over the place." Lisa said

"Yeah that's for sure" I chuckled. 

"Look everyone is walking while holding hands. I'm nervous" i said as i was busy looking around. 

"Don't be. Here." Lisa looks at me, "Give me your hand" 

"Huh?" 

"We are a couple, aren't we?" she winked. 

C - Couple?

Ba - thump

Ba - thump. 

My heart. 

"Ah. I .." she grab my hand and intertwined with hers. 

The warmth and softness from her hand, it's making my heart pound like crazy. 

The way she is softly holding my hand feels so good. 

She raised our intertwined hands, "So, where should we go first? How about some ice cream? I'm craving chocolate and mint ice cream." 

"I - I thought you wanted to go shopping?" i asked. 

"No, I'm here on a date with my girlfiend" I was shocked. did she just call me 'her girlfriend?'