Chapter 10

"Woohoo! This is the life! Clear ocean, blue sky! Now this is what a real vacation's like!" I exclaimed in excitement as Rosé and I went to the shore

"What about lil' Miss Jennie? What's taking her so long?" Rosé said.

"She's changing, should be here any minu -- Oh! see. There she is." I said then we both look at Jennie direction. And wait, why is she covering her body with a towel? mhp.

"Jennie.. You've already changed into your swimwear, right?" Rosé asked. "And why the towel? Let's play in the water" she continued.

"Well, uh.. I'm a little cold.." Jennie said avoiding my eyes. "Um.. also, i'm not so great with water, so.. i'll just stay here.. You two go on ahead and have some fun" she chuckled.

Rosé walks near Jennie, she then pulled the towel away from Jennie's body. "Look, you came all the way here. This is how it's supposed to be, Girly!" Jennie was shocked and a bit shy. and damn, she was so hot.

"You gotta flaunt your stuff! Building sandcastles is for kids. Ladies like us should be splashing around in the water!" Rosé continued.

"Uhh. I feel kind of cold and vulnerable. it's too skimpy.. I've never worn anything like this before, so it's kind of embarrassing,, and it's all because.. Lisa had to pick this bikini" Jennie said.

"Very.. Good.. Perfect!!" I said. I'm already sweating just looking at her perfect damn body. Mt nose almost bleed from the sight i was facing! I can see in Rosé's face that she knows i'm enjoying it.

"ALright!! In the water we go!!" I said.

We all went to the water and started to splash the water to each other, we spent almost 20 minutes until Rosé decided to get out of the water and sat on the sand.

That means Jennie and I had the alone time in the water, I told her that i'm gonna teach her how to swim and she agreed.

"Don't panic, i've got you" I said. "First you have to practice kicking your legs in the water. Find a rhythm and kick hard."

She then followed what i've told her, she's so cute. "Like this? How much longer do i have to do this? You can't let go of me,Okay?" Jennie said while her eyes were close.

"Don't close your eyes! Kick harder! More Rhythm!" I said,

She then kicked harder and harder, "Jennie! T - too hard!! Too hard!"

Jennie then bumped her head on ny chest and I was shocked!! Her face was on my breast! "Uh.. Jennie!!? Are you okay?" her face then turns into a cute red tomato.

She then moved away "I never would've thought you'd be so feisty, Jennie.." I said.

"N-No, Lisa, That really was an accident!" Jennie whines. "And i didn't mean to!"