Chapter 8

"Most Importantly, do your parents know about this? Are they willing to accept that their daughter's a lesbian?" Rosé said

I don't know what to say but...

"I'm just looking out for you, here..Since i've been in that situation before, myself. You should make sure you're prepared to handle things from that angle. If you'tr looking to fool around for experience then that's fine with me, you're still young, so there's still time for you to find out about yourself" she chuckled.

I just stood in front of her, listening.

"One other thing.. Sex and romance go hand in hand. You haven't forgotten about that, have you, dear?" she continued. she then lean on the wall.

"Uh.. About that..

"I've dated Lisa before, at the very least, if you ever want to know about her kinks, then.. well."

Uh. I really can't compete with her, they really had the best moments. And here I am. Just nothing. Ugh.

Rosé suddenly push me on the wall, "Don't worry, I'm willingly giving you my full support. Or, if you want lessons on the physical part..." she then traveled her hand on my thighs..

"I could teach you right now" she whispered.

"N - No, Stop!!" I exclaimed. I slap her.

"I don't want this, Rosé!" I shouted. I didn't know but my blood suddenly boils.

"Oh - Ho, getting touchy, are we?" Rosé chuckled.

Suddenly the door opens revealing Lisa. "Are we going or what?" Lisa said without any expressions. Her serious face got me thinking 'is she ok?'

"Mmmmm, we were just about done. You can take care of whatever business you need to. I'll be waiting in the car." Rosé said then made her way out.

Lisa..

------ -

We went back to our dorms, Lisa has a scary air about her.. the look on her face is unsetting. She hasn't said a word the whole ride back. I wonder what she's thinking about.

"Hooh. We're finally back, Good weather, to boot! Really makes me want to take a nap." Rosé said.

"You can stay with Jennie if you want, Lis. I don't want ti be third wheel or anything. Don't worry about me, i have no plans of interrupting you two. Do whatever you want" she continued.

she paused for awhile, then look at us, "I know you guys have been wanting some alone time for awhile, so."

"Go on ahead, Jennie. I'll catch up with you in a little bit" Lisa said.

"Okay" I said. I picked up Leo's cage and went straight to my room,

------ -

To be fair.. Rosé does have a point.. I never even thought about that. It's not even about telling Mom and Dad that i have a girlfriend..