Chapter 11

L I S A

L I S A

"T-Thank you.. I shouldn't be letting you do this for me. I think i can handle the massaging now." Jennie said, I look at her and continued to massage her leg, "I-I think i can take it from here" she continued.

"It's okay, I don't mind" I smiled. I traveled my hand on the upper part, caressing her leg..

"It.. it feels a lot better now, Lisa.." I look at her lovingly drowning in her eyes..

"But hey.. about that thing you wanted me to teach you.. Are you prepared to learn right now? What do you say?" I asked as i lean closer to her.

"H-here? N-now!?" Jennie said, "Hey, it'll be fine. not a lot of people would come this far out" I smirked.

I move in between her legs, "So how about it..? Didn't you want to learn? Or are you having second thoughts? you can opt out if you've changed your mind." I said.

I lean my face on her and i can already feel her breath on my lip, "Or, maybe.. if you want to stop partway through.. Just remember to speak up, okay?" I whispered.

Jennie closed her eyes as I capture her lips in a soft kiss. Jennie deepen the kiss like a hungry tigress, a fast learner indeed. We sucked each other's tongue, i slowly pushed her down on the rock, kissing her neck and biting it down to her breast,.

Her fingers reached up and ran through my hair, gripping my head to pull our faces together and deepen the kiss.

The taste of sweet strawberry enveloped our mouths, Jennie pulled back as we both gasp for air, then we link our tongues back together in less than a second.

"Haaaaah. Ahhh. ahh."

"Je-Jennie.. I-I..."

"I-I...Love..."

"Hah..? huh?"

"I think this is a good place to stop for today." I smiled, "Heh, You're kinda sexy when you make that drowsy face" I winked.

"Lisa!! Jennie!! where are you?? The sun's setting.. Get back to shore, Lisa!" and then we heard Rosé shouting at the top of her lungs.

I stood up and dive in the water, "C'mon.. let's head back, she's right, it's getting dark.. and i'm hungry." I said.

Jennie is still sitting on the rock, her legs were resting on the water, "Alright, let's swim back. I had a lot of fun today.. it's been a while since i enjoyed getting out this much and i got to spend that time with you.. maybe that's why"

I move in front of her, i look up as i hold her hand, "Thank you. You're so adorable, Jennie.. Sometimes i don't think i can hold myself back"

I lift my body and gave her a peck on her lips, "And.. as a warning.. no more lessons for you next time. If there is a next time, then.. well, let's just consider that your final exam."