Chapter 9

"I don't wanna go there at all, but she means business

"I don't wanna go there at all, but she means business. Ugh. Lisa's so annoying.. There's no way she'll change her mind." Rosé said. 

Rosé was annoyed at Lisa and also at her situation. She was hiding at Lisa's place because her boyfriend was still looking for her. "Damn it. I can't go home, I can't go anywhere else. To hell with all of this!!" 

Rosé was on her way to Lisa's dorms after she went off to buy some chips. 

"Hah, See? Told ya." A man said, they were eyeing Rosé since she left the store.

"Hmph. So this is where she's been hiding.. Do you know how long it took to find you? You're not getting away this time" 

--------- - 

L I S A 

Wow, the weather's really nice today...

We all put our things in the car, we're going on a trip! 

"At this rate we'll get to Jeju in no time!" I said. 

"All packed? did you forget anything?" I said as i faced Jennie. Maybe the bikini was already packed neatly inside her bag. heheheh

"No, I'm readyy" Jennie smiled. 

"Great we're finally going on a real vacation!" I exclaimed. I lean on her and whispered, "I trust that you remembered to pack the bikini as well?" I chuckled.

Jennie blushed then suddenly Rosé cut us off, "Are you done yet? Let's just go already. I've been in this car long enough to reconsider going quietly, y'know" 

Jennie noticed Rosé was in the back seat, "Rosé? Why are you in the backseat? won't you get carsick?" Jennie asked. 

"You just go ahead and sit next to the driver here. if i get too close to her i might just take the wheel and wreck her car." Rosé said annoyingly. 

She's still annoyed hehehehe. 

Jennie and I went inside the car, "Wohooo! Let's roll! to the sea, for the bikini!!" I exclaimed. Jennie sat on the passenger seat chuckling. 

After an hour of driving we decided to stop to buy some food. I decided to go out all by myself, as i went back to the car I saw a car park near our car. 

It's kinda weird? I think i saw this car near our dorms?

"Lisa? We're all set and ready to go!" Jennie waved her hands out of the window. 

I then walk back to the car, "What took you so long? and did you get the sweets i asked for?" Rosé said. 

"Don't mess with me, i'm seriously gonna eat your Jennie if you don't have my sweets" Rosé continued, Jennie chuckled in response. 

"I'm just.. thinking about something. .. And I have your sweets, so shut up" I said as i took a glance at the car again. 

"If there's nothing else, then i'm taking us back on the road. We won't be making anymore stops" I continued. 

There's something about that car. 

I started the car and made our way and as I was thinking.. i'm right, the car's following us. 

After 30 minute drive, we stop at a gas station, "Huh? are we stopping at another gas station? But we just.. you already went to the bathroom." Jennie asked. 

I grab my phone and went out the car, "Wait here, both of you i'll be back.. I have some business to take care of" I said. 

"What now?" Rosé said with her mouth full of chocolates. 

I walk a few steps away from the car, i grab my phone and called Bambam. 

It ring twice before he answered it, "Hello? Bambam?" 

"My friends are here... I need your help with something. You need to get here now. Got it? Don't ask any questions. I'll give you our location through text." I said then end the call. 

-------------- - 

"Yay, we're finally here! This weather's great!" I exclaimed as i took a deep breath. 

"Wow... the ocean's so pretty!" Jennie said, "We should go and splash around, Lisa" 

"Don't forget your promise, babe" I whispered. I know she blushed like a tomato, 

"Hey, are you two lovebirds done yet? Come and help with these bags already.!" Rosé blurted out . 

"ALright, alright, alright, we get it!" I said then get our bags. 

"How about i put you two in a private room so you can flirt all you want?" Rosé said. 

"Good. Make it a suite with a king sized bed" I said. I can literally bicker with her the whole day. 

"Lisa!?" Jennie then smack my left arm. 

-------- -

"Ohhhhh myyyy! If it isn't my gorgeous little  Lisa!" Auntie exclaimed as she approaches us, "You've gotten a lot prettier since i last saw you!" she continued then she hugs me. 

"Hello! You're looking as beautiful as ever yourself Auntie" I said. 

"Ohhh, I've missed you so much! Stay as long as you like!" 

"And you never even act this giddy with your own niece.." Rosé said, Auntie look at her, "What's that, Rosé? Got yourself into some trouble again? The fact that you're here tells me that for some reason you can't go back home." Auntie paused for awhile then continued, "You never come here unless something bad's happened. Honestly you are the worst niece" 

"N-No? That's not -- Whyyyyy? Come on, Auntie! I'm your niece!!" Rosé then began to cry like a baby. Auntie really loves to tease Rosé. 

"Make yourself at home, Lisa. Just think of it as your home. Let me know if you need anything! always happy to help. I'll have Rosé show you to your rooms now.. Have fun girls!" Auntie said. 

"Thank you very much, Auntie" I smiled. 

"Huh!? B -but why me?? I don't work here!" Rosé whines. 

----- - 

After a minute, Rosé  took us to our rooms, "And here's your key" Rosé said

"Wow.. what a pretty room! This is amazing! and the view.. we're right next to the sea!" Jennie walks in and stand in front of the big window. 

"Well, obviously. I gave you the best room we had, after all. Let me tell you, this resort's said to have the best view around these parts. and, we even have a private shore. No crowds, guaranteed. Great for if you want to get a tan" Rosé said. 

The moment she mention about the private shore, i got excited!! I know,, Jennie in bikini will be the death of me,

"We should go enjoy ourselves while the weather's still nice. I'm gonna go change. You two finish up and meet me there." Rosé added. 

"Okay" I answered, Lisa you got this!

Jennie in bikinii hhiiihiihihi yasss!