Chapter 14

J E N N I E

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

J E N N I E

"Rosé.. I'm sowwyy.. Don't leave mee.." Bambam dragged Kai out of the room, "I was wrongg.. Could you give me one more time? Roooosé.. I won't do it again.. I promise" Kai said as he clungs on Rosé's arms. 

"Bullshit. I've been done with you since the day you broke into my room." Rosé said. 

"No.. Rosé please help me.. I love you, Please don't dump me..."

"Alright, quit being a little brat and let's go already. You need to stop spend a night in the slammer to consider your actions." Bambam said. 

Bambam pulled Kai's arms and lead him to the car, "This is what happens when you put your brain on the back burner. You're lucky these girls aren't out for blood. Even if they'tr not looking for trouble, you're still a criminal so we have to go."  Bambam added. 

"For God's sake.. what the hell were you thinking? scaring everyone like that.. serves you right. It'd be great if i could get a 10-meter restraining order too, Bam. with that he did.. ughh. He' too creepy." Rosé said. 

"Got it.. it's prison food for him for a while. he already has it easy with Lisa not going in for the kill." Bambam and I chuckled. 

After Bambam and Kai went off, we decided to go back at our rooms. Lisa and I were silent as we made our way back. 

As soon as we've reach our rooms, i notice Lisa's hand, "Oh no, Lisa. Your hand is bruised.. " 

"It was worth it.. I should've give him more than that! Guys like him deserve to get their dicks chopped off!! Ughh. I'm getting angry all over again just thinking about it!" Lisa's still pissed at Kai as i can see it in her reaction. 

I took the first aid kit and started to clean her wound, "It really was just a misunderstanding, though." I said.

I wrap the bandage in her hand, "I'm not the kind of person who'd be important or dear enough for people to kidnap," I chuckled. "Rosé would've had worse - she's pretty and really cute it's no wonder why her boyfriend would get so possessive." I added. 

Lisa took my hand and intertwined it to hers, "Don't say that.. You're very dear and important to me, Jennie.." Lisa said. She closed her eyes and sigh, "You know.. when i realized you were kidnapped, i was so worried about you and got really scared. I was thinking about this and that and all the things that guy could've done to you.. I'm serious, If he even gave you a single scratch i wouldn't have given him any mercy" she suddenly pulled me into a tight hug. "Don't say things like that again, you're my heart and soul, okay? You're the single most important person in my life, Jennie. If anything happened to you, i don't know what i'd do." Lisa added.

"Lisa" we pulled out from the hug, she brushed her thumb on my lower lip and lean in to kiss me, but the memory of her being closed with Rosé a while ago made me moved my face way from her, "I.. it's gotten late.. I think we should go to bed." I smiled.