𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝒌-𝒌𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒂

After Bakugou had dealt with Sero at his house, he threw his body in the basement. However the door to the basement was one of secrecy and even had a code.

Once all the evidence of them two being there was removed, Bakugou walked back to his other house with his mom and dad. It wasn't a far walk, but he arrived home later than usual.

"Oh and where were you?" A raspy voice asked as Bakugou walked into his home. "Out." He responded coldly. "Tch fine. Clean the dishes and load the dishwasher before you go to bed."

"Tch fine."
"Where do you get this attitude from?!"
Bakugou started awkwardly at his mother before walking into the kitchen to do his chores.

~

Bakugou woke up an hour before his alarm went off, and he couldn't go back to sleep. So he decided on staying up, possibly go for a jog or morning workout.

He ended up deciding on a morning walk. It was chilly and misty outside. His favorite type of weather. Slipping on a sleeveless grey workout top and black shorts he walked outside into the cold abyss.

The boy's nose went cold and red after a few minutes of walking. Should I pick the pace up? He asked himself looking down on the ground before getting hit on the shoulder. "Oi watch where you're—"

It was Kirishima.

"Oh, hey Ka— er Bakugou. Um...how's life?" He asked nervously.
"Could be better. My stupid ass forgot to bring warmth." Bakugou said folding his arms together as goosebumps formed on his arms.
"Wanna come to my place really quick?"
The blonde's eyes widened and looked up to a quivering Kirishima. "I-uh, sure I guess..." he responded reluctantly.

Suddenly a smile etched its way onto Kirishima's face. "Wanna race?"
"It'll be pointless. You know I'll beat you." The cocky boy said.
"Woah is that Deku?"
Bakugou turned around in rage. "DAMNED NERD WHERE ARE YOU?!" He cocked an eyebrow before realizing Kirishima bluffed him. (I don't even know if bluff is a word 😂)

It was so misty that Bakugou couldn't see Kirishima or his vibrant red hair. He created small explosions in his palms and ran around looking for the red haired boy.

"Shitty hair where'd you go?" He yelled looking up to see the street names. He found Kirishima's street and started running down looking for his tan colored house. Finally, he arrived. The door was crooked open, and he slowly walked in. "Shitty hair?" He asked the floor creaking as he took a step.

Bakugou stopped and heard something from behind him. He immediately jumped back and pinned the figure down, left hand pinning one arm down. Legs straddled across the person's torso and his right palm just inches above their face. "You better be Ei,"

"E-Ei?" Kirishima's voice croaked out.
"Thank god it's just you," Bakugou said removing his grip.
Kirishima looked down sheepishly and rubbed his neck. "Heh, you still calling me Ei?"
"What of it?"
"O-oh nothing! I just thought that after well you know..."
"oh, that," Bakugou started, but it seemed he hadn't finished. His alarm cut him off, and he got up off of Kirishima and yelled a quick 'bye' before running out the door and to his house.

By now the sun already started to sprout, and somehow Bakugou started sweating profoundly. He then had to take a quick shower then rush to school, which, he was already late.

~

"Katsuki Bakugou." A lazy voice said. "Katsuki Bakugou." He said a bit louder, but still no answer. "Alright, well—"

"He'll be here Aizawa sensei! I saw him this morning!" Kirishima said.
"Yeah well he's not here right now—" Bakugou burst into the classroom, and took his seat behind Deku. "Bakugou. You're late."

"I'm right on time sensei I don't know what you're talking about."
"Yeesh, I don't have time for this. Hanta Sero." Yet another pause. "Hanta Sero. Guess he's not here today."

Kaminari and Kirishima whispered to each other. "Where's Sero?" Kaminari asked. "I'm not sure, I tried texting him last night and this morning but he wouldn't respond." Kaminari just shrugged.

After class, Bakugou gathered his stuff and went to his locker. When he closed it, a grinning Kirishima stood there. Bakugou flinched, "What are you doing here?" He asked.
"O-oh well you know when you were at my house...and you though I was a murderer...and—"
"Just get to the point."
"Right. Uh well when you pinned me down, erm-" he stuttered not knowing what to say.

"Well your eyes, they were...pink."

(A/N) It's a bit short at a whopping 700 words, but yeah! Here is the update that I actually got on time. Hope you all liked that Kiribaku scene! Bye!