𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔...

bakugou sat on his bed and thought. it was 8:37 pm and everyone knew he'd be in his room sleeping. it was a perfect time for him to do anything really, and no one could bother him.

and the thought he had in the restaurant had come back in his mind like a boomerang. he was the reason kirishima was so sad. it was all his fault.

but it wasn't like bakugou could apologize. it wasn't like him to do that, and it'd be especially unordinary for him to do it for a reason that even he couldn't explain.

our teenage years are supposed to be some of our happiest. we should only have school to worry about, and training to become a hero. yet katsuki was dealing with a whole other thing. murder.

it was a strange thing really. death. killing. when you die, where do you go? what happens? it's not as if you're a cat and have nine lives. you only have the one, and the saying goes "live your life to the fullest." god bakugou hated quotes and inspiration so much. but, he didn't let people live.

doesn't that make you a villain? doing bad things. that's a villain's job. not a teenager who's training to become the number 1 hero. his whole life ahead of him was tainted, because of "living in the moment." now he would live with guilt forever, and it wasn't as if he could fess up. he had to see kirishima.

that's right. kirishima. the person he's sacrificing everything for. that's what love is? doing everything for your loved one? of course. that's what bakugou was in. he wasn't doing this all for nothing, he was in love, and ready to do anything for him.

in fact, why doesn't he just go profess his love right now? no. he couldn't ever do that. but what if kirishima finds someone else, i mean after all he's a free man. bakugou wanted to profess his love so badly. but something was holding him back. was it his character? were his walls too high up for him to break down? was it gonna ruin his reputation? his ego? everything everyone thinks of him? oh that's right, bakugou can't be himself. he can't act out of the ordinary. no one will like it. but...what about kirishima?

kirishima's always there for him. why not tell him now? no, the guilt would be too much and damnit! bakugou ended back at square one with his thoughts. they kept replaying and finally he ended up going a bit mental. there was only one thing to help him now.

bakugou snuck out of the dorms and onto the streets. he wore black pants, a black sweater, and covered his face with a ski mask he bought a few days prior. he also had a gun and a knife in each pocket. he also had a pair of leather gloves that he was wearing while he escaped.

he walked down into an ally far from UA, and saw some druggies there. perfect. he thought.

"hey mannnnn, wanna join usss?" one of them slurred.

without a second thought, bakugou took out his knife and ran to the man and shoved him on the ground. "i'm going to kill you. i'm going to slit your throat." and that he did. if bakugou didn't kill his classmates then there would be no way for kirishima to be sad, right? Right?

this was the belief of bakugou as he killed two other people with a shot to the head, and placed the gun in one of the victims heads, and the knife in the other. a staged suicide was easy.

and it helped bakugou deal with his mind to get the crazy out. this was how right? it's not like bakugou had to deal with stereotypes and putting pressure on himself right?

no, this worked out well. all the stereotypes of him. sure he was angry and crazy, but it was all going towards being the number one hero. no way bakugou could've done this. no way, he thought.

he snuck off into some abandoned building and burnt his gloves, walking back to UA.

at UA...

kirishima was in his dorm cleaning his room, putting valuables into a box. he was thinking about the dinner he had with bakugou and blushed.

it was plainly obvious to anyone that he still had a crush on him. he really couldn't put down the feelings, and was thinking about confessing again. then memories of the last time he confessed, and his friends flashed in his mind. no. this isn't the time to be thinking about love. my friends are gone and i am going to find them.

-bakugou-

everything since the first murder was a lie. being in the hero course when he was a villain. no! not a villain, just in love. it's just love. just love.

although that wasn't true, bakugou forced himself to believe it for his sanity. sooner or later he might confess. not just his love, but his crimes as well.

ahaha. yep, there's that. i hope you all get the feeling i'm going for. also thank you so much for almost 3k reads!
das crazy bro. and yes, i will do a bakugou birthday special.