𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 🅱️𝑨𝑲𝑼𝑮𝑶 🅱️𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑯𝑫𝑨𝒀 🅱️𝑬𝑪𝑰𝑨𝑳

it was sunday, april 19, the day before bakugou's birthday. kirishima had already wrapped his present, and went out in the common room of the UA dorms.

"is it one of your family member's birthday today kirishima-kun?" the class rep, iida asked.
"course not! it's for bakugou's birthday tomorrow! you guys remembered right?"

everyone in the room cringed and looked away. except for deku and todoroki that is.

"i would get kacchan something for his birthday, but i'm afraid he'll blow it to shreds.." the poor greenete responded.
"does everybody get boxes covered in paper for their birthdays?" todoroki asked from behind deku, to which everyone looked at him with a sympathetic look.

"c'mon guys! sure he's got a bit of a temper, but–"

"a bit?!" hagakure blurted out. "that is such an understatement! when has he ever done anything for us?" the rest of the class looked towards kirishima, expecting an answer.

"it's true he hasn't done anything for anyone...but he's got a strong head, and determination! he focuses on his goals to achieve them, and maybe a little surprise might be what he needs to calm that hot head down."

"i think kirishima is right. and it he wouldn't get so upset if it's kirishima planning this. i haven't seen anyone else get close to kacchan like you," izuku said filling kirishima up with confidence.

kirishima flashed a toothy grin to izuku, and then ran over to yaoyorozu. "do you mind helping me with...decorations?" he pleaded.

"if it will decrease bakugou's temper, i think i can help," yaoyorozu smiled emitting some orange and green streamers from her stomach.

-

bakugou woke up early, as usual, and opened his door to find streamers above his door frame. "the fuck..." he mumbled to himself while moving them out of the way.

he also noticed a long red carpet from his room to the common room. at the end of the red carpet, there was a throne for bakugou to sit. presents gathered around it.

kirishima snuck up behind bakugou, as well as the rest of the class behind him. kirishima was right behind him when bakugou turned and put his right palm on kirishima's face. luckily he turned rock hard in case bakugou did do anything. "happy birthday!"

the whole class had confetti poppers, and pulled the string. black, green and orange confetti gushed out of them. bakugou slowly stood up and looked around at his classmates.

he finally noticed the missing ones, and internally freaked. he did that, yet these people who he bullied and even threatened were celebrating him. not that his own parents didn't, but the way he acted around other people, they never cared.

"why.."
"what'd you say birthday boy?" kirishima asked happily.
"why?" his eyes began to gloss, and he didn't even realize it.
"it's your birthday why wouldn't–" by this time kirishima noticed the tears from bakugou. "hey man are you alright?"
"huh?" bakugou noticed how blurry his vision was, and everyone watching him. "shut up! die, red haired loser. god, i don't even know why you try." he pushed past everyone and stormed to the bathroom.

"u-um," kirishima started. but everyone had already been looking at the ground, not sure what bakugou they had seen just now.

-

class 1A filled up in their classroom somewhat ready for their class after the announcement of the students.

bakugou sat in his seat normally and looked out the window, an emotionless expression on his face. his thoughts had been taken up a lot of his time recently. he wanted to tell someone, really bad. but his reputation and chance would be ruined.

it was all miraculous to him how no one found out. people aren't dumb, and there's bound to be a quirk out there that will crack this case easily.

"bakugou." aizawa said, loud but firm. "pay attention." he turned his head towards the lesson and zoned out again.

izuku and kirishima were really worried about him, and looked at him with worry every chance they got.

-

after classes were over, bakugou went straight to his dorm and stayed there for a while. that is, until someone knocked at his door. "hey bakugou, it's me." kirishima said. "i've got your present for you."

bakugou got up, but not because of the mention of a present for him, and opened the door.

kirishima held one present, and handed it over to bakugou. "i know you probably don't want to see anyone, so i figured i'd just give you my present. have a good night."

"wait." bakugou said softly. he edged closer to kirishima and rested his head on kiri's shoulder. "it's not right." bakugou said, without a shred of confidence in him.

kirishima understood and went into bakugou's dorm, closing the door behind him. "no matter how i think about it. why did they do that?"

"it might not seem like it, but they care."
"no they don't. you do. what did you tell them?"
"i don't really know, but they wanted to participate for you. isn't that clarification?"
"not really."

kirishima lifted bakugou's head up and looked deep into his eyes. they were cold, empty and lifeless. bakugou still looked down away from kiri.

"katsuki look at me."
bakugou lifted his head to look at kirishima. "even if no one else cares, you'll always have me on your side. you have me. you always will."

bakugou looked into kirishima's eyes, and knew he was right. he would always have kirishima. bakugou didn't have control over himself again, and as his eyes turned pink, he leaned into kirishima and kissed him.

it wasn't aggressive, but soft and meaningful. kirishima's face blushed over as he kissed back. bakugou finally pulled away, still staring at kirishima. "i'm sorry."

KDNSOSND. ok so i wanted to add the kiss so bad, and this felt like this was the  moment. i hope you all enjoy, and happy birthday bakubitch! 💥 the fangirls will all be here for you 🥺🥺🥺

also credit to the artist that drew the photo i included^^ (that's what i pictured for his throne in the common room btw)