𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: ...continuation

"deku?"

"h-hi uraraka-san!!"

"would you mind coming over? i..need help with an assignment and i learn better in person," ochaco said, reading the script bakugou had prepared for her.

"sure, what assignment do you need help with? just so i know what to bring :)"

"u-um it's the english assignment,"

"oh from yamada sensei's class. he can be a bit hard to follow sometimes, i'll head over soon. could you send me your address?"

"o-of course. i'll see you soon deku.."
he had started to say goodbye, but bakugou, who had been holding the phone, hung up.

"not bad pink cheeks. except for that fact that you didn't sound like your stupid self. and knowing that damn nerd...fuck!" bakugou belted, his eyes turning a darker shade of red rather then magenta.

his voice became low as he turned to face the brunette, her face full of fear and regret. "you. you've ruined everything.." he said, raising his hand, before making impact with her soft face. the slap echoing throughout the whole house.

the red imprint of bakugou's hand stung on ochaco's face, and although she didn't want to, a few tears escaped her eyes.

"you're lucky he's coming over, otherwise you'd be dead right now."

the brunette really didn't want to gamble with the chance that bakugou would actually kill her then and now, even if deku was coming, so she stayed silent.

-

about 20 minutes had passed before a knock came from the front of the house. ochaco began to shake in her chair, and began to scream, tears flowing down her face as she knew what was coming next.

without hesitation, bakugou turned around facing her with his menacing blood red eyes. "oi, oi. what's the big deal here...?" he asked slowly, raising a fist.

ochaco only struggled more and the impact from bakugou's fist didn't hurt as much. her eyes looked as if someone had just been murdered in front of her eyes, and she quit shaking. she quit screaming. she brought deku's death upon herself. it was her fault that her crush and friend was about to die.

-

knock knock knock
"uraraka-san! it's me deku." the greenete called out from behind the door. bakugou slowly made it over to the door, his hand hovering over the doorknob as he decided his next move. which was obviously to open to door, but what would he do when deku came in?

it was simple really. bakugou was a hero in training, so of course he came with the six pack, THIGHS and biceps. 🥵 but deku had also been a hero in training so of course he came with all that as well, but with his new quirk that was somewhat a mystery to bakugou...maybe it wouldn't be that easy. then again, bakugou's ego is far too powerful for deku's quirk.

this is it... the blonde thought to himself. the boy who had somehow made it into his school, the rock in his path. oh boy, how he had somehow craved this moment, but his stomach wasn't ready for it until now. now, he was skilled in taking others down. not just sparring, but killing. 

however the feeling of taking down a pebble that somehow turned into a boulder brought  a strange, sadistic smile to his face. the adrenaline pumped through his veins and his heartbeat could be heard from miles away. 

preparing to take down deku from the start, bakugou had one hand behind him with his palm spread wide, ready to launch with an explosion. As soon as the door opened, bakugou got a clear visual of deku and did exactly what he had somewhat planned on, taking deku down.