𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝑹𝒂𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑬𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆

Mina flailed and tried to get out of Bakugou's grasp. She used her palms to secrete acid onto his arms. He grunted in pain, but didn't let go of the rag.

Finally Mina's eyes started to close and she stopped resisting. Bakugou made her lose consciousness so that killing her would be an easier process.

Earlier Today
Bakugou honestly didn't know how he was going to kill Mina. He just knew it had to be today. While stuck in thought, YaoMomo and Jirou came walking around the corner while Bakugou leaned against the lockers.

"That Kaminari idiot really gets on my nerves." The emo said.
"Yeah but he really saved us at USJ that one day we got attacked by the League of Villains."
"Not really...if it hadn't been for you creating the sheet to protect us, we could've gotten killed."
(We're gonna pretend that USJ already happened even though they kinda just started school...)

This sparked Bakugou's interest. He stood up straight and walked up to the two. "Black hair, think you could make a blanket like the one emo girl was talking about?" He asked as Jirou got offended for herself and YaoMomo.

"We have names you know," Jirou started. "I'm Kyoka Jirou. But don't call me Kyoka I hate that name,"

Bakugou scoffed at her statement. "Emo."

Thankfully Jirou didn't hear him and continued on. "This is Momo Yaoyorozu. But everyone calls her YaoMomo."
He rolled his eyes. "So YaoMomo can you make me a blanket so that dunce face and I can practice later?"

"Sure Bakugou...but can you turn around please? It's rather large and it rips my clothes clean off."
"Yeah whatever." He said turning around, hearing the cloth rip apart. "Jirou can you give it to him? I'm going to the restroom to fix myself up."
"O-of course!" She stuttered our obviously flustered.

"I knew you were gay."
"What?"
"I mean look at you. Flat chest. Emo style. The gay was practically radiating off of you."
"You better not tell her."
"Don't have to. She's smart enough to figure it out on her own." Bakugou said taking the blanket from Jirou's hand.

Present Time
Bakugou grabbed Mina's limp body and took her into his basement. He tied her upside down onto a pipe that had a sink where her head lay.
He then turned on the small fireplace that was in the corner of the room. He grabbed a metal rod that was near it, and placed it in the coals of the burning fire.

"Alright, let me go grab my phone and then come back down here." Bakugou said to himself, chuckling in the process.

He walked back down with his phone in hand, and the message app open. He scrolled to "stupid ugly" and texted him the address.

Lord Explosion Murder
Sero said I could come over too, so I'll be there . Wanna see who has the best quirk?

Stupid ugly
omj! yes lets do it broz ✌️😗

Lord Explosion Murder
Cool...

Bakugou smirked and looked up from his phone. His eyes trailed from Mina's body to the bright red rod in the fireplace. He set his phone down and walked over to the rod.

He put on an oven mit, not that it would help, and grabbed the burning rod. He carefully walked over to Mina and placed it on her hand. He watched as it burned through her skin.

Once he was satisfied, he placed the rod back into the fire and waiting for it to burn up again. Bakugou grabbed it and placed it on Mina's other hand. So far this had been the most brutal death of all. And it wasn't even finished yet.

Once he was satisfied with his work. He went upstairs to a closet. He opened it and grabbed something from a jacket pocket and slid it into his baggy jeans.

At this point Bakugou was bored out of his mind, so he went back on his phone to play Minecraft. He had been in survival mode mining in a cave with his diamond pickaxe when he dug too deep. The piece of stone was destroyed and all that could be seen was the flames on the sides of his character, and the red lava covering his entire screen.

Bakugou threw his phone on the ground and started yelling uncontrollably. "GOD FUCKING—"

Ding!

Bakugou stomped to the door and be opened it seeing a smiling Kaminari. "What was all that yelling I heard?"
"ɪ ᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴀᴠᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴇᴅ..."
"What'd you say?"
"𝐼 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑎𝑣𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑑..."
"It's like you're talking in italics or something, I can't understand a thing you're saying!"
"I MINED TO LAVA AND DIED!"
Kaminari mouthed an 'oh' before he burst out into laughter. He fell on the floor and grabbed his stomach. "I—I can't—"

"Yeah whatever...Sero is in his basement downstairs..."
"Oh alright, cool!"
"Mhm."
Bakugou led Kaminari to the basement door and opened it up. It was pitch black and Kaminari couldn't see a thing. Bakugou turned around and locked the basement door, running in front of Kaminari to go to the sink where Mina was. He turned both faucets on, and started to drown the already unconscious girl.

"Just washing my hands really quick." He said.
"Sero! Sebro are you in here?" Kaminari called out.
"Shit!" Bakugou thought not thinking of something like this.
"Uh, erm— you should activate some of your quirk to turn the electricity on." Bakugou said sneaking over to the blanket YaoMomo had made him, hading under it. He didn't hear much, but saw yellow sparks fly through the room.

The power miraculously came back on and Kaminari looked around and saw pink legs hanging. "Oh hey Mina I didn't know—" he froze. His eyes landed on Mina who had  drowned in the sink. His breaths became shaky. And his whole body shook too. "B-bakubro..? W-what's going on?" He managed to stutter out.

Then he saw Sero's body. He kneeled down and covered his mouth in disbelief. "Y-you. It was you! All you!"

"Well darling..." Bakugou said coming out from the shadows. A gun in his hand. "You know what they say..." He cocked the gun. "𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬." He pulled the trigger. The shot rang through the big basement, and Kaminari lay there with a hole on his forehead. Limp and lifeless next to Sero.

(A/N) well yeah...I guess that happened. Lmk what you guys think of it so far! Who do you want to see eliminated next?? Also thank you so, so much!!! I'd never think that this would get 300 reads! Hope you all enjoyed!! Bye