𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: "𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒕 "

also the fonts app doesn't allow me to change the direction of the quotations and it's really annoying, sorry!

-

"Bye Ei," Bakugou said closing his door after sharing a moment of passion with none other than Eijiro Kirishima. The boy that had confessed to Bakugou a year and a half prior of coming to UA.

Unfortunately this "minor" event led to an overdrive in Bakugou's heart and his eyes had turned fully pink, and he slowly started losing control over his body. His mental status was beginning to turn foggy too.

"T-the fuck!" he yelled out, as he ran himself into his dresser and his bed. This was possibly one of his hardest moments in his life. Not because it took a toll on him mentally, but he couldn't escape. There was no way of saving him, and it's not like he could tell anyone.

So instead he decided to go out for another walk. while on his way out, he looked up and saw a familiar pair of pink cheeks.

"hey bakugou. are you alright?" the nice Ochaco asked. She already knew the answer to her question, but didn't want to ignore Bakugou either. But what happened next totally flipped her world upside down. Literally.

Bakugou took his fist and hit Ochaco's neck. Unfortunately he missed her pressure point, and she rubbed the spot on her neck. "Bakugou..what are you doing?" she asked, trying to keep her cool. The moment he tried to knock her out was like an aha moment in the murder mysteries. Except, she really had no proof of whether or not it was Bakugou.

Yet the feeling of achievement still lingered in the air. While one might think of this as a great moment, especially for a young woman, Ochaco found this feeling unsettling.

If this was a true anime moment, the time before Bakugou hit Ochaco's pressure point would slow down; And she would spiral through memories of Bakugou throughout the murders and put the pieces together. But time didn't stop and unfortunately Ochaco had been knocked out almost immediately after the first hit.

The boy grabbed Ochaco as she fell and carried her out of the dorms. "We really gotta start living every night to the fullest," bakugou started making his way down an alley. "we never know if it'll be our last."

-

Bakugou took Ochaco to his house of victims and tied her in a chair. the chair however, had been located in bis basement with bodies that began to decay. the sight certainly wasn't a pleasant one, especially for a teenage girl that just wanted to be a hero to help her work ridden parents.

ochaco didn't want this. but then again neither did any of his other victims, so what made her different from the rest? nothing really, just the fact that they all had interacted or gotten in the way of him.

of course, no one wanted to get in bakugou's way, they had no idea what he was capable of. but the rest of his classmates had yet to find out what would happen if you crossed a bakugou that was madly in love.

thinking strategically, ochaco only needed her hands to make anything float. having her actually fight back would be much more of a hassle, so something had to be done about her stupid hands.

then, it hit him. the rod he had used for mina's hand. although the whole concept of burning her hands was perfect, the rod was simply too small. while pondering in thought, bakugou's stomach growled and he ached for something sweet.

he decided he would get brownies from the store, until it dawned on him that a brownie pan was large enough to hurt ochaco's hands.

-

bakugou was in the middle of adding the dry mixture to the wet mixture when he heard something from the basement. he took a break from the brownies and went down to see ochaco starting to regain consciousness.

"hey pink cheeks," bakugou started.
"h-huh? bakugou...?"
"who the fuck else?" he asked almost instantly.
"where am i?"
"aw come on, it takes all the fun out of it."
"i. don't. care. Let me go!!"
"but then you'll tell."
"i'll tell what?" she asked, the pain washing through her eyes.

bakugou smirked. a devilish one too, not like the 'i'm gonna kick your ass' smirk. it was one that held mischief. he leaned down to ochaco's ear and whispered, "that i'm the reason students are disappearing."

in that instant, that one second, ochaco knew, she would never be lucky enough to see the light of day again.

-

"alright pink cheeks. the brownies are ready." bakugou said, dumping the brownies onto a tray, taking the hot pan downstairs.

by this time, ochaco had noticed the rotting corpses and retaliated. unfortunately, she's going up against katsuki bakugou, and...there were no rules.

he jabbed her and kicked her here and there, just enough to keep her conscience throughout the whole beating. if ochaco was being honest, she didn't mind dying, she didn't care if she left this world a little earlier than others. she only wanted to help her family, her one goal. aside from being a hero of course.

"to be truthful, i was gonna burn your hands with this pan. but now there's no point, i mean look at you. all beat up in a chair, hopeless, a perfect job for an upcoming hero."

"just kill me already."

"now see, i would, i really would. but like i said, this is just the perfect bait for some stupid nerd that wants to be the number one hero."

"no! leave deku alone. he doesn't have anything to do with this! hell! i don't even know what any of us had to do with this!"

"pink cheeks, your parents are sora uraraka and aiko uraraka right? i'd hate for something bad to happen to them."

"no! please, not my parents, they've got it rough,"

"so why not just end them?"

"they're my parents for crying out loud! no one wants their parents to die!"

"what about a classmate? for example, deku. you've only just met him. if you were to choose between your parents and a random idiot, who would you choose?"

"i-isn't it obvious..?"

"yeah. but i want to hear you say it."

"i would," she gulped hard. "choose my parents."

"that's not it."

"i would want my parents to s-survive."

"you're missing a part of it."

"i-i would want m-my parents to s-survive, a-and not a random idiot."

"nuh-uh. the random idiot has a name."

"i would want my p-parents to survive...a-and not...deku."

"so in other words..."

"i'm not gonna say it bakugou."

"say it."

"no!"

"SAY IT DAMMIT!"

"i-i want deku t-to...die!"

"that's all i needed to hear. now you're going to lure him in hear, or so help me you'll be behind a glass window watching your parents die."

ochaco couldn't speak. she only nodded out of fear in response. what had she done? why did she do it? because she was scared of some classmate?! no. this wasn't her fault. bakugou manipulated her into slowly killing deku.

hey! i'm back! sorry it took over a month, i apologize for that. writer's block really sucked these last couple weeks and i really appreciate everyone being so patient! so yeah, i think it's gonna be exciting writing these next few chapters too. very dramatic and angsty. i hope you all like this chapter!!