𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑬𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Dorm Rooms after School
Bakugou had been locked up in his room as soon as the school day had ended. It was New Years Eve, and he knew someone would want to have a get together and that was something we wasn't up for. So...he locked himself inside his room.

Unfortunately, it wasn't the type of get together that he hoped for.

"Katsuki Bakugou please come out to give us information on the following people. Mina Ashido, Denki Kaminari, and Hanta Sero." Bakugou popped up from his bed with sweat all over his face.

He immediately jumped off his bed and ran to his door, swinging it open to see Kirishima holding what looked like invitations. Bakugou blushed, at the sight of him, and the fact that he was only wearing a red sweater and some boxers. And to be precise—it was the sweater Kirishima gave to him.

"Just wanted to invite you to the New Years Party at my dorm/the common room." Kirishima said, awkwardly holding out a paper for Bakugou. He only stared down at it, quickly glancing at Kirishima who seemed to be averting his gaze.

Once Bakugou reluctantly took the invitation, Kirishima walked away from embarrassment, but he ran back to Bakugou's dorm before he could close it, and rubbed the back of his neck, with a sheepish expression on his face. "Hey, is that...my sweater?"

Bakugou didn't know what to say, but he soon found himself taking the sweater off, revealing his hot bod. 🥵 He threw the sweater at Kirishima, and slammed the door on him.

(Sort of) Kirishima P.O.V.
,??..!,!!/!.,/,/,:$/,-,-?/,:$?/
Uh, I, what??!??¿¿?!¡¡

He has my sweater! Well, had my sweater, but he was still wearing it! I thought he got rid of it she's ago. But...he still had it all this time.

Kirishima was awe struck that Bakugou still had the old, red sweater. He kept on replaying it in his head. But then his face flushed a bright red, remembering his toned body.

He went walking down the hall, arriving at Denki's dorm. (I know that's not where it is, just roll with me here)

His face fell thinking about his friend. They'd only known each other for a few days, and he just disappeared. What happened to him? He finally built up the courage to go ask Aizawa.

~

"Aizawa-sensei?"
His teacher groaned and flipped over to face his student. (He has been sleeping all day after school in his sleeping bag.)

"Did the police find out what happened to Kaminari? And Mina and Sero for that matter..."
His answer was almost immediate. "Sorry Kirishima. We still don't know where they are, or what happened to them. It's best if you stay out of it."
His face molded into one of disbelief. "What do you mean, 'stay out of it.' How can I rest not knowing what happened to three of my classmates?" He shrieked out.

Yes, Kirishima was planning a party. But that was because he didn't want to spend New Years moping around. He wanted people to enjoy themselves, and take their minds off of it for a while.

And, the truth is...Kirishima couldn't sleep well, or even think straight after his friends disappeared.

"Kirishima. I understand you want to help your friends, but you haven't gotten your provisional license, or my permission. Yes, three students have gone missing, and you want to help, but focus on this: You too are risking your safety, and for all we know, your friends are dead. And if that's the case, we need to prevent other students from having the same fate. I will not lose another student. Understand?"

Kirishima looked down at his white knuckles crushing his invitations. "Yes sir." He took a few deep breaths to relax himself, and he spent the rest of the hour handing out invitations.