𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓

It had been a few weeks since new years, and Bakugou seemed to be much more distant from his classmates.

Sure, they didn't really notice. Well, except for one.

"Don't you think Bakugou has been acting weird lately?"
"Oh, Kirishima! Yes, I have noticed. He's never like this, and I've known him since we were kids."
"Thank goodness. I thought it was just me who noticed."

Deku and Kirishima kept on discussing the matter, before an irritated Aizawa walked through the door.

"In case any of you noticed, yet another student has gone missing."

Whispers erupted all throughout the room, and everyone looked at desks seeing who was gone.

"Mineta." Upon hearing that, all the girls sighed a sarcastic 'oh.'

"You all might not think it's a big deal, but that's four classmates. Gone. It's not point in keeping it a secret anymore, as the searches for them aren't going anywhere. For all we know, a group of villains could be keeping then hostage, or they're dead. It's a lot to take in, considering the short amount of time we've been in class, but there is now high alert and security at U.A. For everyone's safety, it's best to stay home until we find the culprit. Class dismissed."

Everyone in class erupted into heated conversations, except for Bakugou. He just got up and left. "There he goes again." Kirishima said walking up to Deku. "How odd."

"Welp, the only logical thing to do would be to follow him." And he was off. Outside the door towards him.

Kirishima's P.O.V
It looks like he's heading towards a neighborhood or something. That's weird, he doesn't live over here.

Kirishima started worrying, thinking if he should've followed him or just let it be.

It's not awkward at all that I'm following him. At least...I hope.

So many thoughts raced through my mind as I followed Bakugou to this unknown house.

Did he move or something? No, he couldn't have.

And just like that, I knew where I was. I came jogging over here the other day when I ran into...Bakugou.

By this time I was honestly really worried. Not only was I following him, he still didn't realize it was me.

Flashback:
Bakugou and I had our break at the same time, so we'd always eat together. Normally I would meet up with him at the ferris wheel, but I decided not to because the people who ran the fair wanted to do a spooky day.

Me
i'll meet you at the picnic tables today bruv

Bakubro 💥
ok
don't call me "bruv"

Me
🤭😪

Bakubro 💥
🙄🖕

'I've got you this time bakubro!'

That's what I had thought as I slowly followed him. I even rolled on the ground and had the fancy ninja signs. Super manly!

He didn't even suspect a thing! So how he knew I was behind him the whole time surprised the manliness out of me.

"Boo!" was what I said as I pounced onto his shoulder.

He could've at least flinched! Or at the least pretended to get scared! Anyway, the jump-scare was totally ruined.

"You didn't get scared?! How!"

"I knew you were behind me the whole time dumbass."

I remember pouting for a minute because he knew I was there. "Ok, but how?"

"You're not even quiet about it. I heard all the hay you stepped on behind me."

"Seriously?! There were like 200 kids behind me! How'd you know it was me??"

"I just told you idiot!"

"Yeah, yeah whatever...what'd you get for lunch?"

"my mom didn't make me anything..." although at the time he mumbled so I didn't hear a thing he said.

"what was that?"

"i said my mom didn't make me anything.." still too quiet.

"dude speak louder!"

"My. Mom. Didn't. Make. Me. Anything! Hear me now?"

"Bro why didn't you say so sooner! I have a whole feast!"

I followed Bakugou into this random house. Well...not so much go into it, but I walked up to it, and still no avail. Welp, guess I'll knock.

A few seconds later he answered the door, and he had a blank face. "H-hey. um...did'ja move?"

Bakugou P.O.V.
Fuck this place... I thought, walking out of the school and to the house.

I couldn't help but think about New Years. Yeah, I killed other classmates and it was fine. But it was like I had no control over my emotions and body. It all just came so naturally.

Fucking weird voodoo shit.

I arrived at the house, and not even a minute later I heard a knock at the door. Usually I'd check, or even clear the workspace I had on my desk. Why, you may ask? I've made a kill list.

Well...more of an official list of everybody left in 1A. Their quirk, weaknesses and such. It wasn't much.

I unlocked the door and opened it to see a blurry red blob. My eyes had been out of focus, and I just wasn't feeling it. That is...until Kirishima came into view.

"H-hey. um...did'ja move?"

(A/N) omgggggg. first of all i'm sorry. it's been over a month since the last update. and you guys deserve it! also....1k READS!.!,!.!!,! ARE YOU FR RIGHT NOW! holy moly! i remember being happy about one read and now here we are! ok, sorry, i don't wanna ramble and stuff about things you probably don't wanna hear.

bye!