𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆

Bakugou froze. Had his eyes really gone pink? He picked at his collar. "They went pink? Yeah right Ei, you're just fantasizing."

A hint of pink covered his cheeks. "H-huh?! Why would I fantasize about you? I mean that's a little over the edge don't you think..?"

"Yeah whatever." Bakugou grumbled and then walked away to the vending machine. He heard a few giggles from up ahead and saw dunce face and raccoon eyes together getting snacks.

He quickly turned around not wanting to interact with anyone. Especially not these two.
"Bakugou!"
"Bakugou-kun!"
He let out a heavy sigh and turned around. "What do you guys want? And don't call me 'Bakugou-kun'." He said making sure to use his extra girly voice when mimicking Mina.

"Hey!" She screamed out, until she started jumping up and down because her strawberry calpico juice just came out. "Eek! I haven't had one of these in so long!" She exclaimed opening the cap gulping her drink down. "Ah, that hits the spot."

"You obviously haven't tasted Aloe Vera juice," Kaminari started. "Calpico juice could never." He said uncapping his mango Aloe Vera, stopping every so often to eat the chunks. (If you've never had Aloe Vera juice...oh my gaw you're missing out.)

At this point Mina and Kaminari were arguing over what was better. Bakugou's eyes twitched and he started getting impatient. "Why don't you both try each other's drink? Goddamn it's not that hard to figure out."

"Thanks Bakugou-kun, that's a great idea!"
"Nope not 'Bakugou-kun' just Bakugou is fine."
Kaminari smirked and egged him on more. "Oh come on Bakugou-kun just try the nickname out for a while!"
"Hell no."

They both continued to call him the horrible nickname, until he finally changed the subject. "Hey what do you guys think happened to Sero?"
"What do you mean what happened to him?" The pink girl asked.
"Oh y'know he hasn't been answering his messages or calls, and no one knows where he is. Not even his parents."
"His phone probably just died," the dunce said. "I could've just went over and charged it for him."

Suddenly a lightbulb went above Bakugou's head. "Hey, you're probably right. I know where he lives, you could probably get some bro time in too."

"Hey that idea ain't half bad!"

Perfect, he's a total dumbass. Someone like YaoMomo would've just asked why he couldn't have gone to go buy a charger, or ask why he didn't have one in the first place. Well whatever, his plan was working out anyway.

"Hey what about me!" Mina yelled out, obviously jealous because she wouldn't get to hang out with anyone. "We could probably set up an aesthetic Instagram account for me." Bakugou suggested. "I don't have one, and I really need the clout."

"You've certainly come to the right person then! I'm @AlienQueen on Instagram and I have 2k!"

"Hmm, not bad...Anyways, we'll have to do it right after school because I'm gonna be busy later. That work out for you?"
"Yeah! I just need your number Bakugou-kun!"
He cringed at the name but gave her his number anyways.

I'll kill two birds in one stone! I actually do need an aesthetic Instagram account, and I'll take her out after! Everything is going so well!

"Here I'll text you my address."

Mina's phone went off with a ding! "Thanks Bakugou-kun! I'll meet you after school!"

"Mhm..." Bakugou said stuck in thought. He snapped himself out of it and left the vending machines, going to his locker.

~

Bakugou walked back to the house where Sero had been killed. He thought of what to do to Mina and Kaminari on the spot, and he knew how to dispose of Kaminari, and what he'd do to him...but Mina was another thing. Her quirk allowed her to secrete acid from her palms and feet.

Finally, after lots of thinking, he thought of what would be best for her. He grinned just thinking about it. Pain brought joy. And joy brought his love.

~

After about 20 minutes of waiting, the doorbell rung and he opened it to see Mina with a puffy pink sweater, black leggings, and uggs. He'd be lying if he said she didn't look comfy. Compared to her, he was wearing baggy pants, all black converse, and a My Chemical Romance shirt.

"So is this your style?" She asked.
"Eh? Oh I don't really have a style. Just put on whatever I find in my closet."
"Ok, what's in your closet?"
"Stuff like this I guess."
"Alright perfect! You've got that edgy bad boy aesthetic, I like it!"
"What about you? What's your aesthetic?"
"Basic teen gone pink I'd say."
"Sounds accurate. Ok, I've got my phone, and I set up an account, just need to heavily construct it."
"Ok, you've got to download the fonts app, they make everything better!"

After about 30 minutes of editing the crap out of his ig account, they were finally happy.
"Didn't turn out half bad raccoon eyes,"
(You can leave what it looks like to your imagination. I don't feel like making one)
"I'll say!"
Bakugou walked into the kitchen, as they made small talk. "Bakugou-kun I'm kind of jealous, I think I need to update my aesthetic now!"
He stayed in silence, and walked over to her with a rag in hand.

His eyes bouncing back from crimson and magenta, he took the rag and put it up against Mina's nose and mouth. "I thought I told you to stop calling me Bakugou-kun."

(A/N) it was getting too long, at like 930 words, so I guess I'll try and leave you on a cliffhanger or something...? You guys decide! Hope you enjoyed! Bye!