𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐧: 𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆

all the feeling came back to me when i saw kirishima standing in front of me. at my house. where i killed a few of our classmates.

a wave of nausea came over myself, and i grabbed onto my head leaning on the door frame. "woah man, are you ok?" kirishima asked coming closer to me.

i backed up and stared blatantly at him. it was very awkward to say the least. "what are you doing here?" i was blunt.

"o-oh! um, midoriya and i thought you were acting a bit weird today...so we wanted to make sure you were alright..."

"you mean you wanted to make sure i was alright?" i really wanted to blush, but i had to hold it back. at least i hope i did.

"i–well, yeah i guess it looks that way yeah..."

3rd person pov

bakugou let out a "tch" but he wasn't annoyed. he laughed. sort of. it was like kirishima had done another annoying thing, but bakugou just laughed it off. he sighed and rubbed his neck, trying to be somewhat cool.

this surprising action made kirishima's heart flutter.

"so...what do you want?"

"you know what i want."

bakugou's eyes widened. what in the hell? oh, wait. "i'm fine."

"oh. ok then. well, bye i guess.." kirishima smiled, and began to walk away.

feeling bad, bakugou thought of an idea, and yelled it out. "wanna come inside?"

kirishima's whole mood rocketed up, and he smiled turning around. "sure!"

wait. what the hell did he just do? bakugou hadn't even given himself time to think about the stupid idea. what about all of his shit about 1A?

"it's uh, a nice place you got here..."

"thanks i guess. uh so what do you wanna do?"

"like i'd know! haha, it's your house anyway..."

things got awkward as bakugou looked at the ground not really knowing how to respond, while kirishima did the same.

"well shit, it's not like i do anything fun."

suddenly a loud growl erupted from kirishima's stomach, and he let out a nervous laugh then pinned his vision to the floor out of embarrassment.

bakugou walked towards the door and opened it waiting for kirishima to follow. "i can't cook for shit. let's go."

it was the little things like these that really tugged at the strings in kirishima's heart. maybe words weren't bakugou's strong suit, but his actions spoke otherwise. at least that's how the red head viewed him.

"where are we going?"

"where do you wanna go?"

"there's a ramen bar near my house if you want to walk there..."

"sure whatever."

"oi waiter can i get some chili powder?"

"why do you like spicy so much? it burns my tastebuds."

"ramen by itself is flavorless crap."

"how could you say that? it tastes so good! the mushrooms are so yummy! especially with the noodles."

bakugou let out a little chuckle. "you always
did like your ramen."

they both became silent, the sound of outsiders filling the air. "aw come on. you sound like an old man talking to his wife." woah. awkward... the two sorta sat there for a few minutes, eating the ramen.

kirishima didn't like it. no conversation with his friend? at least, he hoped bakugou thought of him as a friend. given their history.

just as their meal couldn't get anymore awkward, they heard someone from around them start talking about UA.

"did you hear about the murders at UA?"

"the prestigious school for kids who wanna be heroes?"

"that's the one. they're trying not to bring the killings into the public. it seems really suspicious."

"i heard rumors about murders but i didn't think it was real. i mean that school has crazy security systems."

"it's led me to believe that someone who works or attends UA is doing the murders."

"no way...but if they're trying to keep it a secret then it has to be true."

"well, if this keeps going on, god forbid i let my daughter go there."

"yeah. hey you heard about how karen had..."

bakugou stopped slurping his spicy ramen and looked up at kirishima to see how he was doing. he knew all the murders had taken a toll on kirishima, but he just didn't want to show it. kirishima had always done it, but to bakugou he wasn't good at it.

"why is this happened? why does this have to happen to my friends?" as kirishima spoke, his voice grew higher. "i couldn't do anything to help! there was nothing for me to do." bakugou just sat there to listen to kirishima gloat over the tragic deaths of his friends.

holy shit. what had bakugou done? he had killed his classmates, kirishima's friends. he was responsible for kirishima's sadness. it was so complicated yet so simple. but...why hadn't bakugou taken kirishima's feelings into consideration before acting?

this thought would re-occur in bakugou's mind, and he'd ponder about it for hours. but now wasn't the time. bakugou looked up and kirishima was gone. he looked around and saw nothing.

"excuse me, but is your friend ok? the poor man went to the restroom with tears all over his face." their waiter took notice of kirishima. but how could you not? the guy had bright red hair that spiked up perfectly.

"thanks." was all bakugou said as he rushed to the restroom.

sniffling could be heard from the big stall on the farther end of the bathroom. bakugou walked all the way down, and the sniffles stopped. "ei." a small whimper came from the stall.

"ei. i know you're upset and shit. but it's not like you could've done anything. they couldn't predict their deaths."

kirishima felt somewhat better. but he didn't wanna come out. he was a wreck, not that he was wearing makeup, but you could tell he had been crying.

"ei. jesus fuck, if you're gonna be a whiny bitch don't be one in the bathroom. that's fucking nasty. c'mon let's go."

kirishima finally gave in and opened the stall. bakugou had been leaning on another stall crossing his arms. kirishima longingly stared at him.

"do i have something on my face? quit staring."

kirishima walked over to bakugou and hugged him. long and hard. t-the fuck?

bakugou slowly let his hands rest on kiri's back.

"thank you."

sup y'all. guess who's still alive. (unfortunately) but there's no way ya girl is gonna get corona. this shit is being so dramatized. ok, like y'all don't need shit loads of toilet paper and eggs, just wash yer hands and avoid physical contact. not dat hard...anyways! i'm back and stay safe ✌️😘🦠