𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕

The basement that was filled with three corpses creaked open, and one of the bodies emerged. Blood seeped into the carpet from the hole in the forehead.

"C'mon Bakugou, that wasn't cool..." the distorted voice of Kaminari said. "I just wanted to practice my quirk is all..." then another one emerged.

"So good it could kill eh? Might have to try it sometime! Sounds so could I could just die on the spot right now!" Sero came out with his paling skin, and bloodshot eyes. It wasn't super scary, but for someone that just crawled out of a basement...

"Bakugou-kun!! My instagram isn't as good as yours yet! Help me with it will youu?" Mina screamed from the dark, deep, depths of the room. "I'm still stuck up here! All the blood is rushing down my head, please help."

Bakugou shot up from his bed covered in sweat. His breaths were uneasy and shaky. He held onto his head and gasped from the nightmare he just had. "What the fuck?"

He jumped off his bed and grabbed a sweater running out of the house. The one he shared with his parents of course. There was just as much fog today as there was with Kirishima.

He couldn't see at all, and it worried him. What if someone had come up to him asked why he'd been up so early? Bakugou never worried, but he worried himself because he was worrying. He paused and just thought about what he said. "That made sense right?"

Oi, it's my job to break the fourth wall.

Bakugou slapped himself across the face. "I did not just hear a voice in my head talking to me..." So what if he did? He's already killed three people. I believe that's the definition of a serial killer. Anyways, that's enough of breaking the fourth wall.

Bakugou sprinted to the house and slammed the door open. He stepped on his tip toes and quietly walked over to where the basement door was. He looked down at the carpet with the old carpet. It was blood free.

"Thank god..." he trailed off walking out of the house. Well, that is before he smelled rotting bodies. Bakugou practically heard Kaminari recite the vine. "I'm going to sing Cher Lloyd – by Cher Lloyd oh – Becky G right. And don't forget all the trouble we got into last time—"
(i changed send to sing because it was bothering me so that's why this part got updated lol)

"Why does somebody not know how to flush the toilet after they had a shet?" Bakugou said aloud to himself.

This time it was Mina who spoke up. "It wasn't me."

"Well it was fuckin one of you's. DISGUSTANG!" Bakugou looked up. There was a man wearing shorts, and a sweatband looking at him in disbelief. "What do you want shitface?!" Bakugou screeched trying to cover his stupid vine reference. He lifted his arms and opened his palms, small explosions emitting from them.

The man backed up. "Hey man I don't want any trouble!" He spoke with a mix between somewhat confident, and a nervous wreck. "Yeah?! Then quit asking for it." Bakugou yelled walking off to his house.

~

Bakugou walked into class somewhat early and sat in his desk placing his feet on the one in front of his. He looked over to the empty seats and his eyes looked at three in particular. In his opinion they all belonged to three dunces who got in his way of love.

Present Mic and Midnight passed through the doors of 1A, and Bakugou could faintly hear their conversation. "It's been a few days, and there's still no trace of him. Hopefully nothing else happens to him, and the police departments will have luck finding him.

Bakugou's interest had been sparked and he nimbly left the class and followed them. "Where do you think he could have gone? I mean disappearing without a trace? It's not unbelievable but it's rare enough."

"Are you two talking about Sero? Hanta Sero right?" Midnight's eyes widened, just enough for Bakugou to see. But she quickly tried to change the subject. "Yes, but he'll be found soon, so we don't need to elaborate."

"Isn't it my right to know? I mean any day now there'll be reports on him missing right? Might as well tell me now."

Present Mic shot back with is what you would call to be quite a stupid question. Of course teachers would say otherwise, but for the sake of the plot. "How do you know he's missing hm?"

"He's been gone for days and no one has been able to contact him. I'm sensing stupid and it's not coming from me," the loud mouthed teacher didn't have the words to stand up to him. So he huffed and walked away while Midnight stayed behind with Bakugou.

"Listen kid, we're not supposed to say anything, but disappearances like this never happen. And for someone to cover it up as well as they did...hell we'll be lucky enough to find any clues. But don't say anything for now."
Bakugou smirked and turned around, walking back to 1A. "Thanks." His eyes turned a menacing magenta, and he mentally applauded himself for such great work. "Now...to find an appropriate victim for me to claim next..."

He thought, walking into the class opening his backpack. Bakugou grabbed a notebook and opened it, looking down at a small corner of it. The photo contained everyone in 1A, three of which were crossed out. Anything at this point would be crazy, and add onto him getting his love so whatever he chose would be acceptable. Now...

Fumikage Tokoyami

Tsuyu Asui

Yuga Aoyama

Momo Yaoyorozu

Kyoka Jirou

Mezo Shoji

Ochaco Uraraka

Shoto Todoroki

Tenya Iida

Deku

Minoru Mineta

Toru Hagakure

Koji Koda

Rikido Sato

Mashirao Ojiro

(A/N) sorry for the late update! Anyways, hope this makes up for it! Please comment who will be next on the kill list, and whoever has the most will go. Thanks, bye!