Chapter 25 - Asher

PRESENT

With the kind of life I've had, there are a few days where I actually woke up in a good mood. I can probably count on one hand how many days I've woken up and thought damn, life's good. I can also admit that all of those days had something to do with Aria or were because of Aria. Including today.

As soon as my eyes crack open, disrupted by the morning light and reminding me we forgot to close the blinds, (I guess some lucky fuck got a show of our porn-worthy fucking—three times, thank you very much), I stretch my arms above my head with sore muscles. Images of last night slam into me and I smirk in my sleep, remembering why everything aches. Just as quickly I come to with a deep groan, my eyes completely open now when I realize something happening south of my body.

I look down and groan again. Aria sucking my dick first thing in the morning is the fantasy I've had all my life and today is the day it finally came true.

I watch through hooded lids as her mouth works the length of me, sliding from the tip to her fist wrapped around me that twists and pumps in alternation. Her wild reddish brown hair is unkempt and wiry but I love it because she looks freshly fucked. My eyes track her cleavage, her breasts crushed against my thighs, and drag up to where her ass is jutted high in the air. That ass is going to be the death of me. Full and round and the flesh jiggled every time I smacked it which is exactly why I spent the better half of the night spanking her until her pale cheeks became a violent red. I briefly wondered if she would be against the roughness I enjoyed in sex—spanking, choking, tying limbs—but Aria was all game and fuck if that didn't make me fall harder. Everything I threw at her, she gave right back. It's hard to believe at this point that she isn't made for me.

I groan deeply when Aria sucks on the head of my cock, swirling her tongue around it before dragging the flat of it down to the very base. She licks her way back up and the little sounds of enjoyment she makes only makes me harder.

"Fuck." I grunt and she looks up at the sound of my voice. Her gaze is locked on mine as she takes me into her mouth again, her cheeks hollow as she sucks and her full lips dribbling with my cum. My balls tighten and my hand sinks into her hair, tugging at the roots to guide her head back down and urge her on. I use my hold on her to fuck her mouth, careful not to trigger her gag reflex.

As fucking amazing as she makes me feel, I'm needy as hell to reciprocate. Her pussy is my own personal heaven and I could have my head buried in it for days, not once caring to come up for food or water or even oxygen.

"Turn around." I demand.

She releases my dick with a pop and raises her brow in confusion. "You want me to stop?"

"Definitely not." I chuckle, rubbing a hand along my jaw. "Keep sucking my cock but turn around and give me your pussy so I can have some fun, too."

Understanding dawns on her and she grins coyly, crawling up my body before turning around. She bends over to take my dick again and I rub my hands over her ass cheeks, parting them to reveal her pussy that's already dripping for me. I lean forward and get to work, licking and sucking and biting and genuinely enjoying myself. I hum in the back of my throat at the taste of her, wondering if I'll ever get tired of eating her likes she's a five-course meal. Probably not. She moans around my cock and her sucking becomes more fevered with her own desire. This is why I love sixty-nine. It's all about giving and receiving pleasure at the same time. The two are meant to go hand in hand for a fuck ton amount of pleasure and with Ria it's even better. For starters, she's actually tall enough that I don't have to bend at uncomfortable angles just to reach her. On the other hand...it's fucking Ria. Everything is better with her.