Chapter Six- Pierce

A/N I'm giving you guys another chapter because I just love you all so much, and I don't think this one is going to need to be changed as I continue to edit further. I hope you enjoy it! This is the last chapter with sex for a little while, so I promise you I'm not writing a porno. 

Tyler: Senior (18)

Pierce: Second Year of Technical School

It was loud, and Pierce liked it that way.

He liked it when he could feel the beat through his body, controlling his heartbeat and guiding his movements. The alcohol in his system only heightened the sensation, and every time his head felt a little too clear him and Garett would force down another shot of tequila.

"You found anyone yet?" Garett yelled to be heard over the music, grimacing at the taste of the pickle juice he had used to wash down the alcohol.

"Does it look like I found anyone yet?" Pierce responded, throwing a look over his shoulder to the dance floor, where the girl he had been dancing with minutes before was kissing a man much taller than him.

"I don't know," Garett said with a shrug, also glancing in that direction briefly before looking back at Pierce and grinning. "I already had sex in the bathroom".

"Well that's you," Pierce grumbled, gesturing to the bartender to give him another shot. "You have lower standards than me".

"Yeah," Garett confirmed, shrugging. "I don't get why your standards are so high in these situations though. If you're just looking for someone to get you off, then it shouldn't matter what they look like".

Pierce ignored him and took the shot the second the bartender put it in front of him. He ignored the pickle juice, not needing it to sooth the burn.

"Unless," Garett continued, learning close enough to him that he no longer had to yell. "You're looking for someone to replace Tyler".

Annoyed, Pierce glared at his brother. While it would be nice to meet someone at the bar who could finally take his mind off of the boy who was never going to love him back, Pierce had long since abandoned that dream. The random people he had sex with always meant nothing to him, and he knew it was because he never allowed himself to feel anything for them. Developing feelings for another person would lead to a relationship, and if he was in a relationship, he couldn't keep hooking up with Tyler, and at this point, that simply wasn't an option for him.

"I'm not," Pierce snapped, turning away from the bar and leaning against it. "I don't care what they look like, I only care if they can handle me. I'm not you. I'm not going to just have sex with a nineteen year old virgin who sneaks in here for a night a fun. I need someone with experience".

"You had sex with Tyler when he was a virgin," Garett pointed out, and Pierce rolled his eyes, unsuprised that Garett wasn't letting the topic of Tyler go.

"Yeah," Pierce agreed. "And I gave him experience". He could feel Garett's eyes on the side of his face then, examining his expression. Before he could spot anything that would make Pierce feel vulnerable, he pushed himself off the bar and went back onto the dance floor.

It didn't take him long to find another woman, this one taller and blonder and more scantily dressed than the last. None of these things mattered to him as he pulled her body close to his own, her back pressing against his chest as their hips swayed to the music. Girls were softer than boys, and it was very evident in situations such as these. Pierce didn't really have a preference between the two, though he would rather the person pressed against him have darker hair and green eyes.

He groaned at his thoughts, but she took it for a moan and rocked her hips back into his a little faster, arms reaching back to thread through his hair and pull his lips to the back of her neck. While he felt nothing for her, his body reacted to her movements against him, and he actually did moan, reaching a hand around to grip her chin and turn her face to the side to reach her lips. She tasted like vodka and smoke but he probably did too.